Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just filled out my ballot

Posted by   + Show Post

I just officially filled out my ballot for Gary Johnson, approving same-sex marriage and legalizing pot.  I am very thankful for my right to vote.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Replies (101-110):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Never said you were talking to me...

However your initial statements included "anyone" voting third party and you are Insinuating those who voted or will vote third party are "high on something"... So as a person who did vote third party, I am simply responding to your silly assumptions.

And no thank you on the Brownies. :-)

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Um...not sure why you are so convinced we are even referring to you, but OK.

You don't smoke POT, cool. Here's a brownie for ya.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Hmm...

Never smoked pot. Sorry. Hubby never did drugs either and he also voted Johnson. (Which by the way actually surprised me... I thought he was voting Romney until we headed home and he said he couldn't vote for him and ended up voting for Johnson)

Quoting imamomzilla:

Ahhh, yes. That explains a lot!

wink mini

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Yes, most do. 

However, THC retards mental growth lol!!

Quoting imamomzilla:

At some point, don't people actually grow up, mature, and move beyond that stage?

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Well clearly it is an act of rebellion and defiance.

Quoting imamomzilla:

All those 3rd party candidates were sketchy. You see the debate? How anyone in their right mind could cast a vote for them is beyond me. Their platforms are so far on the fringe.

Hitting the hookah too hard or something. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh so you prefer fantasy or just lost causes in general?

Quoting crazymommy30:

Why can't it simply be because I don't like the direction this country is going, and I want to change that? Everybody sees the world in their own way, a two party system just can't make everybody happy.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting imamomzilla:

All those 3rd party candidates were sketchy. You see the debate? How anyone in their right mind could cast a vote for them is beyond me. Their platforms are so far on the fringe.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I never said that lol....

You're confused without even being on the pipe??

WOW!!!! lmbo!!!

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Never said you were talking to me...

However your initial statements included "anyone" voting third party and you are Insinuating those who voted or will vote third party are "high on something"... So as a person who did vote third party, I am simply responding to your silly assumptions.

And no thank you on the Brownies. :-)

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Um...not sure why you are so convinced we are even referring to you, but OK.

You don't smoke POT, cool. Here's a brownie for ya.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Hmm...

Never smoked pot. Sorry. Hubby never did drugs either and he also voted Johnson. (Which by the way actually surprised me... I thought he was voting Romney until we headed home and he said he couldn't vote for him and ended up voting for Johnson)

Quoting imamomzilla:

wink mini

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Yes, most do. 

Quoting imamomzilla:

At some point, don't people actually grow up, mature, and move beyond that stage?

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting imamomzilla:

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

That's good.  Nothing to get "pissy" about then. ;-)

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Hmm...

Quoting imamomzilla:

wink mini

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Yes, most do. 

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting imamomzilla:

crazymommy30
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think any cause is lost if there are people willing to fight for it.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Oh so you prefer fantasy or just lost causes in general?

Quoting crazymommy30:

Why can't it simply be because I don't like the direction this country is going, and I want to change that? Everybody sees the world in their own way, a two party system just can't make everybody happy.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting imamomzilla:

JonJon
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Wonderful!! Because we all know that everything else in the world is doing fine except for marriage and pot rights....LMBO....oh simple minds are so amusing sometimes, sad, yet entertaining.

I think it's morbid and macabre to find anything sad to be amusing.  If it's sad, feel sad. 

Remind us why it is you're voting for Romney and please give a brief description of how he's going to make the things happen he says he's going to make happen. 

JonJon
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Peanutx3:

So it's perfectly ok for others to announce and post a picture of them voting for Romney but I am now boasting?  SMH

My state will be going for Obama even if I voted for Romney so no my vote was not a meaningless gesture. 

Quoting imamomzilla:

Why do certain people feel the need to boast about this? *smh 

Barack Obama thanks you for your completely meaningless gesture.

I totally get it, PX3.  I respect your principles.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting JonJon:

Remind you? Lol....I'm not obligated to remind you or anyone else about why I vote the way I do. I will direct you however to the last four years as valid reason why im not voting for nobama. Enough said.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Quoting crazymommy30:

Oh ok so it's fantasy you prefer. Fair enough.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Quoting imamomzilla:

Oh Zilla, there's always something to get pissy about round these parts lol!! But I always say no matter how pissed you may become...it's always better to be pissed off than to be pissed on,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)