Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Just filled out my ballot

Posted by   + Show Post

I just officially filled out my ballot for Gary Johnson, approving same-sex marriage and legalizing pot.  I am very thankful for my right to vote.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pema_Jampa
Today at 2:54 PM
Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Official Lyric Video)

"Fight Song" is now available on iTunes! Download it here: http://smarturl.it/fightsong Don't forget to share and subscribe for more music! Check out my soci...

by 2HotTacoTini on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Missed you also. Have to run again tho. Play nice with the alts. They mean well they just can't help themselves.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Yep.  How goes it Pema?  I have missed you!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Different screename same shit

Quoting Peanutx3:

Those are the issues on our ballot in this state. I voted my conscience for President therefore doing what I can to move the Country forward in the direction I would like to see.  No simple mind here but you go on and keep insulting those who don't agree with you.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Wonderful!! Because we all know that everything else in the world in doing fine except for marriage and pot rights....lmao....oh simple minds are so amusing sometimes, sad, yet entertaining.

Pema_Jampa

"Fight Song" is now available on iTunes! Download it here: http://smarturl.it/fightsong Don't forget to share and subscribe for more music! Check out my soci...

by 2HotTacoTini on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

We aren't starting again LadyByrd are we?

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Not unlike "same screen name same shit"! At least some people can be creative, some are just boring...*yawn*

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Quoting Peanutx3:

Exactly! Lol!!

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Exactly! Lol!!

Exactly what?  and Who is Mandi?  I am not Mandi and I have had one and only one screen name since I joined in 2008. 

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Yea they are going to bore me here soon.  Have a great day.  Love ya!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Missed you also. Have to run again tho. Play nice with the alts. They mean well they just can't help themselves.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Yep.  How goes it Pema?  I have missed you!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Different screename same shit

Quoting Peanutx3:

Those are the issues on our ballot in this state. I voted my conscience for President therefore doing what I can to move the Country forward in the direction I would like to see.  No simple mind here but you go on and keep insulting those who don't agree with you.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Wonderful!! Because we all know that everything else in the world in doing fine except for marriage and pot rights....lmao....oh simple minds are so amusing sometimes, sad, yet entertaining.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Who's ladybirdnest?
I'm LBN .....take a look at my soggy for more info. It was a label given to me when I first arrived.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quoting Peanutx3:

Aweee....what sort of cookie shall I bake you sport?

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
5 moms liked this

LOL she didn't call you ladybirdnest.  she called you LadyByrd.  You are showing your hand now.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Who's ladybirdnest?
I'm LBN .....take a look at my soggy for more info. It was a label given to me when I first arrived.

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Never start around here, only finish.....just call me the closer...wink wink.

Pema_Jampa

by 2HotTacoTini on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

We know who you are LBN. No reason to hide it. 

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Who's ladybirdnest?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)