Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN

Posted by   + Show Post

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN.  I will not be able to send them to college, get them braces  and do all the things I want to do for them if Obama is elected.  His tax and spend policy will take money away from our household budget.  Already Americans household budgets have been reduced by $4,500.00 under Obama.  My husbands business is hurting and he has had to lay off employees.  I fear for my children's safety when I hear Obama tell the Russians secretly, on an open mike, that he will be more flexible in negotiating away our nuclear security.  And when I find out that he knew about the battle in Behghazi, Libya and could have sent in armed drones and fighter jets, even if just in a show of force and did nothing to save those Americans that died, well, it just makes me sick at heart. What kind of man cared more for his election chances than the lives of his Ambassador and other Americans? I care about America and my children.  I will vote for Romney on Tuesday.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting g-woman:

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN. 

Me too. 

I'm voting for Obama, by the way. 

For ALL our children.  For their health care, for their education, for their job prospects, for their safety.

We're in this together.

Obama =Health care rationing, no school choice, higher unemployment, and a person who blames police first and will get with Putin after the election.Tell you kids to have a fun-filled future...

BTW: If Americans under the age of 18 were required as a group to pay off the entirety of the federal government’s debt in equal shares, each would now need to pay about $218,676.

Obama = 32 straight months of private-sector job growth, 17 million children with pre-existing conditions gaining health care coverage, greater economic stability through access to birth control and reproductive health care services, increased funding for college tuition, 18 small business tax cuts, a rescued automobile industry, middle class tax cuts, wall street reform, and measures toward gay equality.  And, oh yeah, bin Laden's dead and the disastrous war of the previous decade started by that other Republican is over.

So, yeah, we're all in this together.  

BTW: If you have an example of an economy or business growing without accumulating debt, please share.   Personally, my two biggest sources of long-term economic stability (my post-graduate education and my home) both came to me by getting in debt.  Simply put, debt doesn't scare me -- it's necessary to achieve long-term growth and stability.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM
4 moms liked this

That's technically INSURANCE reform which had to be done thru the back door because of the insurance lobbyists. Not that I disagree with 2 things insurance for people with pre existing conditions and insuring your children to age 26.

NATIONAL healthcare was actually TED KENNEDY'S baby.

I hope you enjoy you govt sponsored health plan when they can dip into your bank account for payment.I hope you enjoy it when the only Obama care approved pedi is 1, or God forbid, 2 hours away. Or your operation can only be done at the Obama care approved hospital 2hours away.

I am SICK and TIRED of people believing democrat scare tactics to garner votes.

I canNOT afford another 4 years if Obama. I WILL loose my house.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i think of my child, too, which is why i voted for obama. it's thanks to him that my daughter can be on insurance without worrying about pre-existing conditions

all the politicians have said they were going to reform health care

obama actually did, and plans on reforming it some more

vote the reubliCONS out of office so Obama can do his job.

momthruivf
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I am voting for Romney for the same reasons that you r. I am scared s***less of what the this nation will look like if Obama is allowed to continue to run us into the ground. I was just talking to my brother the other day and he was saying that he doesent believe these polls that r being put on the news. How IN THE HELL, CAN SO MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY BE HAPPY AT THE DIRECTION THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING??? My husband and i live near the poverty line,we get no government help of any kind but i have to be honest,we have been hit by this economic meltdown hard. We are happy just to have enough money to feed our kids every two weeks. Its just so scary. I'm not just going to vote,im gonna pray for the future of our country tomorrow.

imamomzilla
It's been a while!
Yesterday at 3:01 PM
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Smart Mama!! :-)

Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm... Okay.

Blaming Obama for not getting kids' braces... That's a new one.

Anywho... I'm glad you are voting and in glad you are voting for whom you think is the best decision. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting g-woman:

Me too. 

For ALL our children.  For their health care, for their education, for their job prospects, for their safety.

We're in this together.

Obama =Health care rationing, no school choice, higher unemployment, and a person who blames police first and will get with Putin after the election.Tell you kids to have a fun-filled future...

BTW: If Americans under the age of 18 were required as a group to pay off the entirety of the federal government’s debt in equal shares, each would now need to pay about $218,676.

The red above means NOTHING to so many Obama voters.

Just NOTHING.

briansmommy2010
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I have to LOL at the Republicans who keep saying "if Obama is re-elected I will be homeless, I will lose everything, etc etc etc."

Whatever happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY people?!?!

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting g-woman:

Me too. 

We're in this together.

Obama = 32 straight months of private-sector job growth, 17 million children with pre-existing conditions gaining health care coverage, greater economic stability through access to birth control and reproductive health care services, increased funding for college tuition, 18 small business tax cuts, a rescued automobile industry, middle class tax cuts, wall street reform, and measures toward gay equality.  And, oh yeah, bin Laden's dead and the disastrous war of the previous decade started by that other Republican is over.

So, yeah, we're all in this together.  

BTW: If you have an example of an economy or business growing without accumulating debt, please share.   Personally, my two biggest sources of long-term economic stability (my post-graduate education and my home) both came to me by getting in debt.  Simply put, debt doesn't scare me -- it's necessary to achieve long-term growth and stability.

In the past 4 years...more people on food stamps, disability, welfare...more single women with children living in poverty.  750K more women unemployed or underemployed, access to birth control has NOT restricted, increased funding for college tuition only make college more expensive, more small businesses cutting back hours for hourly employess, gay marriage isn't going to improve the economy, bin laden (spiking the football) wouldn't have been found w/out intense interegation (something Obama opposed).

Yes, we are in this together....a poorer, weaker nation....

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Who has controlled the house and senate for many years?  Demos.  What have they done, dug us into a big, big hole.  Obama had a chance to do his job when he was first elected so what is your excuse during the first two years?  He has controlled the Senate for all four years.  So what is your excuse now?  He has spent more money than all Presidents combined?  So what is your excuse now?  He has lost  a credit rating over his decisions?  So what is your excuse now.  His administration has gotten an Ambo killed?  So what is your excuse now?  And he has passed a Health care tax that didn't solve a broken problem.  So what is your excuse now?

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i think of my child, too, which is why i voted for obama. it's thanks to him that my daughter can be on insurance without worrying about pre-existing conditions

all the politicians have said they were going to reform health care

obama actually did, and plans on reforming it some more

vote the reubliCONS out of office so Obama can do his job.

Meadowchik
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank God for common sense.

America needs Mitt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)