Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  • 49 Replies
12 moms liked this

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN.  I will not be able to send them to college, get them braces  and do all the things I want to do for them if Obama is elected.  His tax and spend policy will take money away from our household budget.  Already Americans household budgets have been reduced by $4,500.00 under Obama.  My husbands business is hurting and he has had to lay off employees.  I fear for my children's safety when I hear Obama tell the Russians secretly, on an open mike, that he will be more flexible in negotiating away our nuclear security.  And when I find out that he knew about the battle in Behghazi, Libya and could have sent in armed drones and fighter jets, even if just in a show of force and did nothing to save those Americans that died, well, it just makes me sick at heart. What kind of man cared more for his election chances than the lives of his Ambassador and other Americans? I care about America and my children.  I will vote for Romney on Tuesday.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Congrats on exercising your right to vote.

broncfan
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

I feel the same way.  I keep thinking "what if my son decides to serve, and somebody is willing to sit and watch him die for the sake of an election", it really gets close to home.

We are also looking at laying off people, had a meeting with our accountant he says 10% cut would be what he recommends, that is 5 people that will lose their job.  I hate the thought, but if the economy does not turn around and the business goes under it will be 50 people.  Got to have a change.

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting g-woman:

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN. 

Me too. 

I'm voting for Obama, by the way. 

For ALL our children.  For their health care, for their education, for their job prospects, for their safety.

We're in this together.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting broncfan:

I feel the same way.  I keep thinking "what if my son decides to serve, and somebody is willing to sit and watch him die for the sake of an election", it really gets close to home.

We are also looking at laying off people, had a meeting with our accountant he says 10% cut would be what he recommends, that is 5 people that will lose their job.  I hate the thought, but if the economy does not turn around and the business goes under it will be 50 people.  Got to have a change.

My husband  said that it was almost like Obama was "trying" to kill businesses to take the country down.. I hope this country turns around and I mean it as a "good" turn around.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

If Americans under the age of 18 were required as a group to pay off the entirety of the federal government’s debt in equal shares, each would now need to pay about $218,676.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/4-yrs-private-college-130468-median-priced-existing-home-173100-us-debt-american-under

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting g-woman:

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN. 

Me too. 

I'm voting for Obama, by the way. 

For ALL our children.  For their health care, for their education, for their job prospects, for their safety.

We're in this together.

Obama =Health care rationing, no school choice, higher unemployment, and a person who blames police first and will get with Putin after the election.Tell you kids to have a fun-filled future...

BTW: If Americans under the age of 18 were required as a group to pay off the entirety of the federal government’s debt in equal shares, each would now need to pay about $218,676.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM
6 moms liked this

i think of my child, too, which is why i voted for obama. it's thanks to him that my daughter can be on insurance without worrying about pre-existing conditions

all the politicians have said they were going to reform health care

obama actually did, and plans on reforming it some more

vote the reubliCONS out of office so Obama can do his job.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i think of my child, too, which is why i voted for obama. it's thanks to him that my daughter can be on insurance without worrying about pre-existing conditions

Think about it...how can millions more people be enrolled onto a gov't health care system and the cost not be increased....how will the cost be kept down????  limits of services and care. 

nb34
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM
5 moms liked this

I have to do what's right for my children too. That is exactly why I choose Obama.

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
3 moms liked this
I wonder how much more he will reform things before I am homeless.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN