Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN

Posted by   + Show Post

I HAVE TO DO WHAT RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN.  I will not be able to send them to college, get them braces  and do all the things I want to do for them if Obama is elected.  His tax and spend policy will take money away from our household budget.  Already Americans household budgets have been reduced by $4,500.00 under Obama.  My husbands business is hurting and he has had to lay off employees.  I fear for my children's safety when I hear Obama tell the Russians secretly, on an open mike, that he will be more flexible in negotiating away our nuclear security.  And when I find out that he knew about the battle in Behghazi, Libya and could have sent in armed drones and fighter jets, even if just in a show of force and did nothing to save those Americans that died, well, it just makes me sick at heart. What kind of man cared more for his election chances than the lives of his Ambassador and other Americans? I care about America and my children.  I will vote for Romney on Tuesday.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
LavenderHeather
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Um hun, Romney is the one that's gna do away with welfare etc....
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

As I am sure you know, it is not insuranceif it covers pre-exiisting conditions - it is simply welfare.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

That's technically INSURANCE reform which had to be done thru the back door because of the insurance lobbyists. Not that I disagree with 2 things insurance for people with pre existing conditions and insuring your children to age 26.

NATIONAL healthcare was actually TED KENNEDY'S baby.

I hope you enjoy you govt sponsored health plan when they can dip into your bank account for payment.I hope you enjoy it when the only Obama care approved pedi is 1, or God forbid, 2 hours away. Or your operation can only be done at the Obama care approved hospital 2hours away.

I am SICK and TIRED of people believing democrat scare tactics to garner votes.

I canNOT afford another 4 years if Obama. I WILL loose my house.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i think of my child, too, which is why i voted for obama. it's thanks to him that my daughter can be on insurance without worrying about pre-existing conditions

all the politicians have said they were going to reform health care

obama actually did, and plans on reforming it some more

vote the reubliCONS out of office so Obama can do his job.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Quoting LavenderHeather:

Um hun, Romney is the one that's gna do away with welfare etc....

Who feeds you this stupidity?

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Quoting JavaMom2one:

I keep trying to understand why people love the idea of obamacare? It reminds me of a social system type plan. I've lived abroad, dealt with using a social health care plan and I was not impressed with being told I would wait over 6 months for an MRI. So not cool! I ended up paying the full costs in cash for a MRI.

While the idea that everyone gets health coverage by the government might look nice, once you get into a social type health care you'll find that the grass is not always greener on the other side.....just as flawed.

The country has been so dumbed down, critical thinking skills are very rare.

g-woman
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

32 straight months of job growth?  That's why we are still at 7.9% in the jobless rate!  The only growth was low level part time jobs!  The GNP and GDP is no better, nor is our Standard and Poors rating nor anything else.    Health services will be cut for those that pay for them to pay for health services for those that sit back and choose to do nothing!  He took 17.5 billion dollars out of Medicare to pay for Obamacare!  That's taking monies from people who WORKED and paid into Medicare and giving it to people who did not.  I'm tired of people who expect the government to take care of them with my hard earned tax dollars! 

g-woman
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Weak reply and cheap shot at best.  Braces are one of the things that will go by the wayside as Obama takes my taxes and gives them to people who won't work.  Did you know the average welfare household gets $60,000 of tax payers dollars a year?  That's sucking off the federal government.  Wake up.

ambertreas76
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM
GOD BLESS AMERICA! For the past, present and future of this beautiful country, I STAND FOR, WITH AND BESIDE ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

60k a year in welfare?  Source please.

Quoting g-woman:

Weak reply and cheap shot at best.  Braces are one of the things that will go by the wayside as Obama takes my taxes and gives them to people who won't work.  Did you know the average welfare household gets $60,000 of tax payers dollars a year?  That's sucking off the federal government.  Wake up.

momkelly2
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM

my thought exactly!!

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

60k a year in welfare?  Source please.

Quoting g-woman:

Catherine 
There is no MD after my name..  
 I am just a mom with years of experience raising ADHD kids.... LOL

g-woman
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Source - Headline News.  When you combine, welfare with Aid for Dependent Children, SSI for dependents, food stamps and one of the over 47 welfare programs created by Obama, a house hold of 4 (average) can collect up to $60,000 in various kinds of welfare in America.  Oh, and be sure to add in the illegals who also collect welfare and send it back to Mexico so the taxpayers can support them too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)