Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics
Obama won Ohio & is POTUS again, thank goodness!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Replies (381-390):
vamomlds
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

America is going to paying for it for years.

exhaustedmother
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM
3 moms liked this

All I can say is God help this country!

Dawnzilla
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Huge sigh of relief!!
yodaboda364
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, yes, the people have spoken with their choice.  We want do not want a president that will pander to BIG BUSINESS and pad the pockets of oil companies who care nothing of the world we , and our children, and theirs, and theirs, and theirslive in..............Yea!!...No republican policies of fracking, oil drilling, and the other dangerous practices to our, and our children's world to pad the pockets of the oober rich!!

Seriously, moms, it is all about our children and their future world!!!

jthompson1976
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

ive been so busy with kids and work be honest i for got about voting

MrsMae
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM
3 moms liked this

I am so HAPPY! I thank God that the American public could see through Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney's plans or lack of a plan. They did what needed to be done. Good Job Public.

Now, it woiuld be really nice if the haters would give him the respect he so deserves. and call him by his name PRESIDENT OBAMA!  Mitt Romney is not the governor anymore, but is always referred to as Gov. Romney.

MrsMae
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

To the person who said "God help this country" just a little note!  HE DID!

MrsMae
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

We have paid for this mess for years.  It's call REPUBLICAN 20 years of them.  Regan 4 years, Bush #1 8 years and Bush #2 8 years =20 years.  Go figure!

Jettsmom2010
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I am beyond relieved that Obama won!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scottiemom
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Our country is much better off with Obama/Biden in the White House. The evil Koch brothers pumped over 1 Billion dollars into the GOP in an effort to buy our country and pollute it. I was also worried about the GOP vote cheating. Thank God the Feds were on top of that this time. The VOTERS had their say and our country will now be able to move forward, not backward. America is for all Americans, not just the filthy rich who send our jobs over seas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)