Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics
Obama won Ohio & is POTUS again, thank goodness!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Replies (521-527):
QsMomma11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
I believe it was last week Obama finally came out and said that he doesn't support the gay rights? My husband was reading it to me last night :)
QsMomma11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Whoops I meant to quote last post

Quoting QsMomma11:

I believe it was last week Obama finally came out and said that he doesn't support the gay rights? My husband was reading it to me last night :)
Bookwormy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I've seen, read, & heard nothing about this & don't believe it. Please include a link from a reliable source.

Quoting QsMomma11:

QsMomma11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I will when my husband gets home. If i remember lol. If not reply again and I'll ask him when I see the reply.
QsMomma11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM
If it's reliable as well. Lol.
jthompson1976
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

this has nothing to do on voting i think wonder ful they seem very family ornted and care about familys out there i dont reamber any other presdents family doing this

Megan1118
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM
I haven't read anything like that. I've seen articles where it says it isn't politically savvy to come out and support gay marriage. But to say he doesn't support gay rights is outright ridiculous. He has done more for gay rights then any other president.

Quoting QsMomma11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN