Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The plus side of this election outcome...

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 103 Replies
15 moms liked this

The plus side of Obama winning is that there are only 4years max left of his insufficient leadership! 

The split Congress will hopefully keep Obama and his ridiculous policies (such as Obamacare) in check...looking forward to 2016!!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM
4 moms liked this

I only see a plus side

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM
14 moms liked this

I see many plus signs here especially considering Romney says he won't run again.

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM
9 moms liked this

I just keep thinking of how obama will kill my dear father; if my dad gets sick, he is too old to get any decent care--so thanks (not) to obama and his obamacare for killing my dear Daddy before it was necessary.

Get ready for Sharia law, too.  This is NOT good at all.

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Hopefully it will fly  by.

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM
4 moms liked this

And I really can't wait until he proves this pure bull shit wrong, Wrong, WRONG!

Quoting gsprofval:

I just keep thinking of how obama will kill my dear father; if my dad gets sick, he is too old to get any decent care--so thanks (not) to obama and his obamacare for killing my dear Daddy before it was necessary.

UpSheRises
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Way to look at the bright side. I hate mopey whiners.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting gsprofval:

UpSheRises
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
3 moms liked this

What will change in your dads medical insurance coverage that will kill him?

Quoting gsprofval:

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Haven't you heard?  Obama is going to come and take away her dads medical insurance and make him sign up under Obamacare and then they will put him on a death panel because he is too old to mooch off the medical system since they won't get rich off of an old dying man.  So instead they will deny him any more treatments and he will die.

Quoting UpSheRises:

What will change in your dads medical insurance coverage that will kill him?

Quoting gsprofval:

ReadWriteLuv
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM
10 moms liked this
Obamacare passed both houses and stood up to a Supreme Court decision. Romney couldn't have overturned that if he wanted to. Move on to other issues to bitch about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)