Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Congratulations Pres Obama on 4 More years

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:16 AM
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this
Despite the cheating, the lying, the attempts at Voter Suppression, the racism and bigotry, Pres Obama STILL won! Righteousness prevails. Lets get it together America! I
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM
11 moms liked this

I can't believe the lazy, no goods in this country. I am ashamed and when I look at my children who inherited the massive debt, that pays for those voters. I will look them in the eye, and tell them of the decent country we once had before this day, and that I in all confidence can say that I fought against it.

How DARE you sit there and smugly speak of voter supression when it was the BLACK PANTHERS out at the polls intimidating voters. Shame on you and the rest of the vile women in this group who lack the decent moral character to win graciously.

MommyTwice0411
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

May God bless America.

MommyTwice0411
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Very very well said. I'm afraid for my children as well. At least I know I voted for the love of my country and I will do my very best to bring my children up with morals and values.

Quoting JustCJ:

I can't believe the lazy, no goods in this country. I am ashamed and when I look at my children who inherited the massive debt, that pays for those voters. I will look them in the eye, and tell them of the decent country we once had before this day, and that I in all confidence can say that I fought against it.

How DARE you sit there and smugly speak of voter supression when it was the BLACK PANTHERS out at the polls intimidating voters. Shame on you and the rest of the vile women in this group who lack the decent moral character to win graciously.

JustCJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM

All I can say is Obama is my president again, and like I have said in the past I will support my president no matter who it is. But the low-lives that come with him, that are destroying my country can fuck the hell off.

Quoting MommyTwice0411:

Very very well said. I'm afraid for my children as well. At least I know I voted for the love of my country and I will do my very best to bring my children up with morals and values.

Quoting JustCJ:

turtle68
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Today God loved America :-)

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I was not intimidated by black panthers. I was intimidated by Romney supporters, who acted like you, telling me I was what was wrong with this country when I stated I was not interested in their pamphlets.

Quoting JustCJ:

rnchelle93
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Me too. I actually went in the back way rather than walk by the people holding Romney signs and 'educating' voters as they walked in the door.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

I was not intimidated by black panthers. I was intimidated by Romney supporters, who acted like you, telling me I was what was wrong with this country when I stated I was not interested in their pamphlets.

Quoting JustCJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM
3 moms liked this

You're going to find out how wrong you are. This is a Godless nation a nation that removes him from every aspect, a nation that loves anything immoral. You probably should get educated on Sodom and Gomorrah. God is pissed at us, count on it.

Quoting turtle68:

Today God loved America :-)

JustCJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:55 AM

http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=BABTDF&PC=BBLN&q=black+panthers+at+polling+places

didn't feel like including each individual link.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

funny you have the same attitude as the ones who did. it's cute you resort to insults when you don't get your way. sorry but the truth hurts and you're acting just like them. throw your tantrum, though.

Quoting JustCJ:

You are a fucking liar. I do not hand out pamplets or tell anyone how to vote.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting JustCJ:

JustCJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I wanted to be fair and provide a link for emerald angels claim but I couldn't even find one..sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)