Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I am very, very disgusted with America right now. How can so many people be so blinded for so long. How is it possible that you can't see how this man is making our once great country weaker and weaker everyday?. How can you not see that he is siding with our enemies and pushing our dearest friends away? How can you not see that he wants to make the rich and middle class poor, all the while keeping the poor people poor?How can you look at your children and think you are giving them a brighter future? How can you feel confident in our Constitution: your freedom of speech, your freedom of religion,the fact that the government is suppose to work for us and not against us?...Every person out there who voted for Obama....you are who I blame for our damnation...not Obama, not the Congress...YOU! I blame your utter insanity for the imminent fall of this mighty country.

You make me sick.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
shimamab
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM
12 moms liked this
Good grief, get a grip. One man will NOT bring about the fall of this country or our "damnation". People have lost their friggin' minds over this election.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GardenerArtist
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM
9 moms liked this

I'll never figure out people like you. I was freaked out on what Bush and Congress was doing during that adminstration..... and then the bottom fell out because of all the neglect of things.  I'm sure you were waving your flag and adoring George  W.    We're dealing with the fallout from an out of control CONGRESS.

Get off your BUTT and get active contacting your legislators and telling them what they should be doing, instead of whining on an internet board. That's what I do, I write letters and call offices and speak to aides, I stop and visit the offices and hand them letters.  A democracy is only going to work if you are INVOLVED. 

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I wrote it...

I think you are a third party voter, so I am not going to mud-sling with you....but I am sorry, I m 100% secure with my feelings on this matter. The people who voted for Obama have doomed us, and I am ashamed of each one of them.

Quoting Sisteract:

Holy righteousness. Did you scribe this? And if so, you clearly do not understand what living in a democratic republic means. May you find solace somewhere and somehow.

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, that because we weren't blind to vote for Bush. Obama has done more damage in the last 4 years than Bush did in all 8 of his.

Ignorance knows no bounds.

Quoting Momniscient:

How is it that so many Republicans can't accept that the will of the American people is just that...

Lol. Oh yeah all you fuckers are blind cause you didn't vote for Romney. Jeez. Get over it. Even I didn't scream and cry 'blind' when Bush got reelected.

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Spoken like someone who voted for Obama.....

Quoting shimamab:

Good grief, get a grip. One man will NOT bring about the fall of this country or our "damnation". People have lost their friggin' minds over this election.

Momniscient
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM
4 moms liked this

Bwaaahaahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

You are correct. Ignorance knows no bounds.

Lol.

Quoting brandydesiree:

Well, that because we weren't blind to vote for Bush. Obama has done more damage in the last 4 years than Bush did in all 8 of his.

Ignorance knows no bounds.

Quoting Momniscient:

How is it that so many Republicans can't accept that the will of the American people is just that...

Lol. Oh yeah all you fuckers are blind cause you didn't vote for Romney. Jeez. Get over it. Even I didn't scream and cry 'blind' when Bush got reelected.

amsp259
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM
6 moms liked this

you know, i feel your pain!!!!

these liberals are rubbing this in our faces and it is really sad they get joy from this. Which prooves my point,,the haves and the have nots.

this too shall pass!

that attitude they have will never survive!!!

dont let this jackass racist pres angry you. We still have the house and Issa is already gearing up to impeach. BENHGAZI

This is far from over.

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM
4 moms liked this

I'll never understand people like you. Who vote for a man who has done more damage in the last for years than Bush did in all 8. ....The one eyed man is king in the land of the blind....

Quoting GardenerArtist:

I'll never figure out people like you. I was freaked out on what Bush and Congress was doing during that adminstration..... and then the bottom fell out because of all the neglect of things.  I'm sure you were waving your flag and adoring George  W.    We're dealing with the fallout from an out of control CONGRESS.

Get off your BUTT and get active contacting your legislators and telling them what they should be doing, instead of whining on an internet board. That's what I do, I write letters and call offices and speak to aides, I stop and visit the offices and hand them letters.  A democracy is only going to work if you are INVOLVED. 

Annsf
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM
9 moms liked this
As usual, you show no intelligence, just a bunch of verbiage you heard on Foxnews. What enemies? What friends? How has he interfered with freedom of speech, freedom of religion? How is our government working against us? How are we damned? This country will be just fine as long as intelligent people talk together rationally without vile rants like this. You are helping no one. I know nothing from the Bible that excuses communication like this. It is counterproductive and so are you.
shimamab
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM
4 moms liked this
ASSumptions like someone who thinks their way is the only and right way. Continue with your complete mental break....you're right, you may need another Xanax.

Quoting brandydesiree:

Spoken like someone who voted for Obama.....

Quoting shimamab:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)