Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I am very, very disgusted with America right now. How can so many people be so blinded for so long. How is it possible that you can't see how this man is making our once great country weaker and weaker everyday?. How can you not see that he is siding with our enemies and pushing our dearest friends away? How can you not see that he wants to make the rich and middle class poor, all the while keeping the poor people poor?How can you look at your children and think you are giving them a brighter future? How can you feel confident in our Constitution: your freedom of speech, your freedom of religion,the fact that the government is suppose to work for us and not against us?...Every person out there who voted for Obama....you are who I blame for our damnation...not Obama, not the Congress...YOU! I blame your utter insanity for the imminent fall of this mighty country.

You make me sick.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not happy with the outcome but I'm not bitter about it.  I voted and that's all I could do.  Now I just hope it doesn't get as bad as everyone is thinking.  Once again I'm hoping Mr. Obama will prove me wrong. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

And a good day to you too Ma'am.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting brandydesiree:

I'll never understand people like you. Who vote for a man who has done more damage in the last for years than Bush did in all 8. ....The one eyed man is king in the land of the blind....

Quoting GardenerArtist:

I'll never figure out people like you. I was freaked out on what Bush and Congress was doing during that adminstration..... and then the bottom fell out because of all the neglect of things.  I'm sure you were waving your flag and adoring George  W.    We're dealing with the fallout from an out of control CONGRESS.

Get off your BUTT and get active contacting your legislators and telling them what they should be doing, instead of whining on an internet board. That's what I do, I write letters and call offices and speak to aides, I stop and visit the offices and hand them letters.  A democracy is only going to work if you are INVOLVED. 

I am a lot older than most of you, and there is no one who has done more damage to this country, than the Bush people.

lnicole
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Your nuts.  Racist?  did you see his crowd when he won??  it wasn't full of just white people...it was white, black, spanish, asian, and he's racist. 

Benghanzi here we go again.....he won't be impeached...please get over it.

Quoting amsp259:

you know, i feel your pain!!!!

these liberals are rubbing this in our faces and it is really sad they get joy from this. Which prooves my point,,the haves and the have nots.

this too shall pass!

that attitude they have will never survive!!!

dont let this jackass racist pres angry you. We still have the house and Issa is already gearing up to impeach. BENHGAZI

This is far from over.

Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this
YAY OBAMA 4 MORE YEARS!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM
5 moms liked this

BookGirl06
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Oh great 

torttia
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It all started going down with Bush.

BookGirl06
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

And the rest of the government. 

Quoting 4kidz916:

I'm not happy with the outcome but I'm not bitter about it.  I voted and that's all I could do.  Now I just hope it doesn't get as bad as everyone is thinking.  Once again I'm hoping Mr. Obama will prove me wrong. 

Godgaveme4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you feel better now?  Sometimes it helps to just get it all out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)