Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Is this the anti obama group?

Posted by   + Show Post
I feel like the only Obama supporter here lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this
I am a liberal and I side with liberals.

They are way nicer. :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

How about this one?

Quoting blues_pagan:

I did, I thought I pm'ed back.  I am enacting that now :)  I need a gif damn it!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

As you can see I refuse to engage now. I will continue to post the "walking away" gif in response to the haters. They aren't worth the keystrokes.

btw did you get my pm?

Quoting blues_pagan:

Eh, I already was called out for "making an insult" when I was simply stating a fact.  I have yet to see very many of the conservatives here engage in any meaningful debate.  I know, I tried to once and well it didn't turn out well.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

The first rude comment was the 2nd response and from a Republican. Make your own assessment.

ms-superwoman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting broncfan:

mssuperwoman says we are the ones that bash, pot meet kettle.

Mama please reread what I said. I never said anything like that. What I said was be prepared for bashing. Then I said in another post I said that she will be confused and have the WTF face. And OP stated that she did in fact have the WTF face. No where in any comment did I say what you stated above.

randomosityblog
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:12 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't visit the group much because it seems like a bunch of rich housewives with republican husbands that tell them to vote republican.

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

How about this one?

Quoting blues_pagan:

I did, I thought I pm'ed back.  I am enacting that now :)  I need a gif damn it!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

As you can see I refuse to engage now. I will continue to post the "walking away" gif in response to the haters. They aren't worth the keystrokes.

btw did you get my pm?

Quoting blues_pagan:

Eh, I already was called out for "making an insult" when I was simply stating a fact.  I have yet to see very many of the conservatives here engage in any meaningful debate.  I know, I tried to once and well it didn't turn out well.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

The first rude comment was the 2nd response and from a Republican. Make your own assessment.

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I was just thinking the other day of doing a "getting to know you" post where people basically introduce themselves and give the basics.  Are you rich, middle class, poor?  Are you a SAHM, WOHM, WAHM, full time student?  What religion are you.  Stuff like that.  I think that we may be surprised with some answers, others not really.

Quoting randomosityblog:

I don't visit the group much because it seems like a bunch of rich housewives with republican husbands that tell them to vote republican.

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd advise against sharing any info with some of these people. They will attack you based on your religion / beliefs / income etc. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

I was just thinking the other day of doing a "getting to know you" post where people basically introduce themselves and give the basics.  Are you rich, middle class, poor?  Are you a SAHM, WOHM, WAHM, full time student?  What religion are you.  Stuff like that.  I think that we may be surprised with some answers, others not really.

Quoting randomosityblog:

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM

That is why I haven't done it.  The thought of that scares me.  But I think it would be interesting to find out where some of our more famous women are coming from.  I have ideas in my head but I won't share.  I wouldn't want to insult someone.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

I'd advise against sharing any info with some of these people. They will attack you based on your religion / beliefs / income etc. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting randomosityblog:

nataliesmom2012
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm an Obama supporter too! Watch out for the crazies though. I barely ever post in here for that exact reason.

broncfan
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Quoting broncfan:

mssuperwoman says we are the ones that bash, pot meet kettle.

Mama please reread what I said. I never said anything like that. What I said was be prepared for bashing. Then I said in another post I said that she will be confused and have the WTF face. And OP stated that she did in fact have the WTF face. No where in any comment did I say what you stated above.

Be prepared for the bashing! You may be called, dumb, stupid, anti-christ, ignorant, etc... You may also be accused of being lazy and living off welfare. Even if you have a job. The punishment for the hideous crime of not agreeing with someone else's views. LOL

I am sorry if I misunderstood your statement above, it looks like to me you are saying that bashing takes place in this forum by the republicans aimed at a liberal or BO supporter.  I think it might be the first line that throws me off a bit.

The rest of my response that you refer to is showing where the conservatives were actually being bashed by being called "wackos" and having "little facts but plenty of snark and ignorance" (in this very post)  which I believe means that the person thinks we are ignorant. I think both of these things are bashing, of which you warned the OP to be prepared for at the hands of the republicans, therefore bringing it all together to show that it is not just one sided..  I guess I just do not understand your quote above. Again, I am sorry.

I will not say that it does not happen, but to say one side is worse than the other is just misleading at it's best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)