Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Is this the anti obama group?

Posted by   + Show Post
I feel like the only Obama supporter here lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

ms-superwoman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I never said anything about Republicans, I was refering to bashing in general. And the other things I stated have been what was said to me on many different occasions. Misunderstandings happen. :-)

Quoting broncfan:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Quoting broncfan:

mssuperwoman says we are the ones that bash, pot meet kettle.

Mama please reread what I said. I never said anything like that. What I said was be prepared for bashing. Then I said in another post I said that she will be confused and have the WTF face. And OP stated that she did in fact have the WTF face. No where in any comment did I say what you stated above.

Be prepared for the bashing! You may be called, dumb, stupid, anti-christ, ignorant, etc... You may also be accused of being lazy and living off welfare. Even if you have a job. The punishment for the hideous crime of not agreeing with someone else's views. LOL

I am sorry if I misunderstood your statement above, it looks like to me you are saying that bashing takes place in this forum by the republicans aimed at a liberal or BO supporter.  I think it might be the first line that throws me off a bit.

The rest of my response that you refer to is showing where the conservatives were actually being bashed by being called "wackos" and having "little facts but plenty of snark and ignorance" (in this very post)  which I believe means that the person thinks we are ignorant. I think both of these things are bashing, of which you warned the OP to be prepared for at the hands of the republicans, therefore bringing it all together to show that it is not just one sided..  I guess I just do not understand your quote above. Again, I am sorry.

I will not say that it does not happen, but to say one side is worse than the other is just misleading at it's best.

andiemomo3
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Just thought I'd visit THE group I'd heard so much about.
little.worthen
by Tess on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

the same goes for Obama supporters.

Quoting blues_pagan:

I am an Obama supporter.  But I will warn you ahead of time, get ready for a bashing.  There are some very vocal women here who have little facts but plenty of snark and ignorance.

Acknowledge God - An INSPIRATIONAL blog

Oceana09
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM

You're not. It just seems like it. Non of the Obama supporters are on here posting constantly because there's no point. Obama won the election, it's done. A lot of the Romney supporters (NOT ALL, but A LOT) are still in a tizzy over the loss, so they will be posting about it for a while I'm sure. It will pass. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
newmom3012
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I am an Obama supporter. I think it's really funny how people want to blame everything on him. The economy....well, our economy is SHIT - the dollar is so inflated and we're in massive shitloads of fucking debt. But guess what? We were in massive shitloads of fucking debt before Obama even entered politics......we were in massive shitloads of fucking debt before Bush waged his war on the mysterious WOMD. There isn't a single president that got us into this fucking mess, and there won't be one who gets us out. I think at this point people just need to realize and accept that fact and try to work together to find a plausible solution and quit being so fucking hateful!  There are people from all walks of life and all ends of the political spectrum who are shitheads....so I think we just need to bring the focus back to the issues and how to SOLVE them rather than bashing individuals who aren't fully responsible.......

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh hun, I think you have Obama confused with Bush.

Quoting kailu1835:

There are plenty.  So what was it about Obama that you liked?  Massive unemployment?  Losing your constitutional freedoms?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quoting andiemomo3:

Just thought I'd visit THE group I'd heard so much about.

Welcome to the group now run away as fast as you can.

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

The first rude comment was the 2nd response and from a Republican. Make your own assessment.

Hi Pema. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN