Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I only watch MSNBC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Momniscient
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

She DOES look like Ralph Macchio.

Rawr.

Quoting Paperfishies:

She looks like Ralph macchio and has nice hair.

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Karate Kid Ralph Macchio or present day Ralph Macchio?

Quoting Momniscient:

Rawr.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Momniscient
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Ralph Maccio is still alive?

Quoting .lovemybebes.:

Karate Kid Ralph Macchio or present day Ralph Macchio?

Quoting Momniscient:

Rawr.

Quoting Paperfishies:

viv212
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM
It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience.

Lol I thought you were talking about Romney for a second there with his 47% comment.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Good for you. Many of us don't like Rachel too much. It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience. Unlike Fox, where half its viewers are liberal. Not even close at MSNBC.

And a Pew study shows that Fox News actually IS fair and balanced - unlike Rachel Maddow's MSNBC. 

http://kpisp.net/msnbc-more-biased-than-fox.html

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Bookwormy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:58 AM
The Pew study did *not* say that Fox "News" is fair & balanced. It simply said that MSNBC "News" is even more biased than Fox. My belief is that neither is news and both are Op Ed. I watch neither.

The Republican party is shrinking as it becomes the Retirement party. It isn't 1/2 the population any longer & better regroup before it dies out.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Good for you. Many of us don't like Rachel too much. It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience. Unlike Fox, where half its viewers are liberal. Not even close at MSNBC.

And a Pew study shows that Fox News actually IS fair and balanced - unlike Rachel Maddow's MSNBC. 

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe that the Republican party is really dying out as many in the media are flailing their arms about. Our party now has control of 30 governor spots to the Democrats 20. I just believe that this president offered more goodies to people, and the Republicans again stayed home come vote day. 

Quoting Bookwormy:

The Pew study did *not* say that Fox "News" is fair & balanced. It simply said that MSNBC "News" is even more biased than Fox. My belief is that neither is news and both are Op Ed. I watch neither.

The Republican party is shrinking as it becomes the Retirement party. It isn't 1/2 the population any longer & better regroup before it dies out.

Quoting SallyMJ:

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this

lol best joke Ive read all day.sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting SallyMJ:

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-obama-victory-speech.html

Fair and Balanced? 80%ofFox News
Viewers Refused to Watch Obama’s
Victory Speech
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Quoting Bookwormy:

I guess technically I am half lesbian since my Mom is one. Lol But I would go gay for Angelina Jolie in her younger years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)