Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

I only watch MSNBC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Replies (51-60):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I've only ever seen her in clips posted in this group, but she is pretty entertaining.

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Quoting SallyMJ:

Good for you. Many of us don't like Rachel too much. It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience. Unlike Fox, where half its viewers are liberal. Not even close at MSNBC.

And a Pew study shows that Fox News actually IS fair and balanced - unlike Rachel Maddow's MSNBC. 

http://kpisp.net/msnbc-more-biased-than-fox.html

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting imamomzilla:

um...OK. I'll pass her the note in gym class.

psst. This is an election debate group. ;-)

Like everything else they only "hear" what they WANT to "hear".

vonna610
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM

She is the best.

NancSBRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I like Racheal Maddow I do not watch her very much, but she is a pretty straight shooter.

I almost wish I had seen the FOX News meltdown Live of Carl Rove when he realized his Citizen United had FAILED so miserably to Buy This Election. Love the Comment are there Real Numbers or Numbers you just made up to  make yourself feel good as a Republican LOL

PS I also do not take her to be a real report on news person btw just like Hanity and O Riely and not really actual "Journalist" either. 

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

See, that vid is a perfect example of why I dislike so many with the same mindset. It's like she's got this inner turmoil...she disagrees with Obama's policies but can't bring herself to condemn them. In fact, she'll go so far as to ensure that he's re-elected. It makes no friggin sense.

So many wishy-washy liberal hypocrites. How difficult is it to PICK A SIDE?blah!

Thanks for the reminder. ;-)

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting imamomzilla:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Quoting imamomzilla:

See, that vid is a perfect example of why I dislike so many with the same mindset. It's like she's got this inner turmoil...she disagrees with Obama's policies but can't bring herself to condemn them. In fact, she'll go so far as to ensure that he's re-elected. It makes no friggin sense.

So many wishy-washy liberal hypocrites. How difficult is it to PICK A SIDE?blah!

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting imamomzilla:

It's like whatever OBAMA does IS "forgotton"..even when THEY KNOW he's doing wrong..

rccmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I like Rachel. She has a sharp wit and is pretty intelligent. I also realize that she is biased, and that's okay. I enjoy her show anyway. 

viv212
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
He only alienated people that were not white, people on SSI, seniors, and other minority groups. He did not visit 1 black community. You're right. He lost by more than half because of it. The white vote can only get you so far which is what the Republican party realized.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Romney did not alienate half the population. His two points were that the other candidate always gets about half the population. And 48% of Americans pay no income tax. Obama was the one who demonized the ideology of half the American people.

Quoting viv212:

It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience.

Lol I thought you were talking about Romney for a second there with his 47% comment.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Good for you. Many of us don't like Rachel too much. It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience. Unlike Fox, where half its viewers are liberal. Not even close at MSNBC.

And a Pew study shows that Fox News actually IS fair and balanced - unlike Rachel Maddow's MSNBC. 

http://kpisp.net/msnbc-more-biased-than-fox.html

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM

IMO, people who won't admit it's wrong have no backbone... invertebrates. ;-)

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting imamomzilla:

It's like whatever OBAMA does IS "forgotton"..even when THEY KNOW he's doing wrong..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN