Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Now, Petraeus, much decorated, will be utterly trashed, reputation obliterated......

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Conveniently, his testimony about Benghazi will be worth

ZERO

Thoughts?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this
He should have kept it in his pants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillianmayasmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It will be no one's fault but his own.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I was just listening to Glenn Beck on this very issue, that in his opinion the reason you heard about sex under a desk was actually a warning shot about keeping his mouth shut or people would leak all his private emails and further the embarrassment. 

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I like him.He is a hero.Been listening to left radio this morning and they are all saying he should have stayed at the CIA,that his private life is exactly that "PRIVATE!"

VeronicaTex
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

These are my thoughts after seeing revealing video from another post concerning the integrity of General Petraeus:  

When a man is stripped down to nothing, that is when a man can become clean before God and before man.

It is my prayer that he is forthcoming about what really happened in Benghazi and will have the strength to testify.

Written in hope for the truth,

Veronica

ILive4This
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly! He was the head of the CIA, ffs. He opened himself up for blackmail, at the very least . What he got was a woman that couldn't shut up. That's the chance he took. That's all on him. If his reputation is obliterated, that's the price he paid.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Quoting ILive4This:

Exactly! He was the head of the CIA, ffs. He opened himself up for blackmail, at the very least . What he got was a woman that couldn't shut up. That's the chance he took. That's all on him. If his reputation is obliterated, that's the price he paid.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Men who are unfaithful should live with the consequences.

The point is that being unfaithful shouldn't reflect on material facts of what he knows about Benghazi.

Now whatever  he says will be suspect.

ILive4This
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Seems to follow naturally that his judgement is questioned now.

Quoting mustbeGRACE:

Quoting ILive4This:

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Men who are unfaithful should live with the consequences.

The point is that being unfaithful shouldn't reflect on material facts of what he knows about Benghazi.

Now whatever  he says will be suspect.

Dragonmamas
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM
What happens in his relationship is no business of anyone and certainly doesn't have anything to do with the Benghazi attack, our government, the cia, our country.

Obama couldn't blame Bush for Benghazi so it had to be someone. It's always someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rccmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it is sad and I feel for his family. However, if called he will still testify. I think you all are getting a bit ahead of yourselves and we need to wait to see what happens. In the meantime, give the family some space and privacy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN