Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

CBS Contributer "White People Don't like abortion because they want to build up the race."

Posted by   + Show Post

Video link won't work so here's the link to the page and video.

Full story here...LMAO wow.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (101-104):
imamomzilla
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I urge anyone enlightened enough and interested to read this and draw your own conclusions:

The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Pivot of Civilization, by Margaret Sanger

http:// www. gutenberg. org/files/1689/1689-h/1689-h.htm#2HCH0001

nursesharon
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
4 moms liked this

I tried to click on the full story but started getting pop ups.  So, I am going to say this w/o reading the article...  That is stupid.  I don't like abortion b/c I think it is murder.  I understand ppl say it's a woman's choice, but what about the choice of the baby?  What if the baby is a girl?  Then where is the woman's choice for her?  We are constantly hoping for a cure for AIDS, cancer, alzheimer's, diabetes, etc...  We have probably aborted the baby that was going to grow into the doctor that would have found the cure. 

viv212
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Im confused.

First it was about whites not wanting abortion because it kills off their race, then it was about what PP does, then it was who Sanger was and what she said (which I enjoyed) then it went back to whites and abortion, then this poster discussed bc with a good point, now the thread is about liberal reporters.

Quoting JustCJ:

Um the topic of this post is about the hypocrisy of the liberal reporter....in the video....

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

I find it amusing that you feel liberals need a mute button when you won't shut the fuck up about a company that provides birth control to those who can't afford it. If more people had easy access to birth control there wouldn't be the need for as many abortions that you hate so much. I am pro choice. I don't think it should be used strictly as a birth control method but I can guarantee that if I get pregnant and am told I could die if I carry that baby I will have one. My kids I have now are WAY more important to me that one that isn't here yet. 

Quoting imamomzilla:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Quoting imamomzilla:

The voices stopped when you graduated?

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

BUAHAHAHA!

Something tells me it was all a blur.

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Must be the voices in your head. I remember all of it quite well but thanks for playing.

I never had voices, that was you with 'something telling' you it was a blur. Since I never told you anything of the sort, musta been your voices. Don't worry, I heard Obamacare covers that = )

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)