Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

CBS Contributer "White People Don't like abortion because they want to build up the race."

Posted by   + Show Post

Video link won't work so here's the link to the page and video.

Full story here...LMAO wow.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
ratchetlee
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

sigh *rolls eyes*

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Statistically! They are killing off their own.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Hm. Well. I'm white and I don't like abortion because it's murder. More African American and Mexican babies are murdered every year more than white.

Unfortunately this is reality....

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting VeronicaTex:

You might try to throw off readers with diversionary tactics, jaxTheMomm. 

Hopefully the readers will use good common sense and see what you are attempting to do.

Many of us already see right through you.

Veronica

Thank you Veronica. I usually ignore her comments b/c she prefers to accept the opinion of the PP's and those who do not respect the sanctity of human life. That in itself speaks volumes. Yes, we do see thru her....very clearly~

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Margaret Sanger was not a racist.  She didn't "invent" abortion (she was actually anti-abortion) and all the stupid quotes in BK's copy and pastes are taken wildely out of context.

Untrue.

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That's ok, I pretty much ignore you too.

Your inability to care for the health of women and their families by ignoring facts and lying is very telling.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Hopefully the readers will use good common sense and see what you are attempting to do.

Veronica

Thank you Veronica. I usually ignore her comments b/c she prefers to accept the opinion of the PP's and those who do not respect the sanctity of human life. That in itself speaks volumes. Yes, we do see thru her....very clearly~

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Margaret Sanger was not a racist.  She didn't "invent" abortion (she was actually anti-abortion) and all the stupid quotes in BK's copy and pastes are taken wildely out of context.

Untrue.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughterOne more for good measure sidesplittinglaughter

PeeperSqueak
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this

this

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Now people are using the killing of innocents for "racial" exploitations? Good grief.. 

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Your inability to care for the health of women and their families by ignoring facts and lying is very telling.

You pretend to care about women but fail tremendously in respect to long term effects of abortion emotionally, physically, spiritually, the monumental consequences to families, children & society. You think about the here n' now Jax. You ignore the interior wounds of abortion for many women post abortion. Often the pain is not felt til yrs later. Lies & deception follows you....

The Reality of Abortion-Reflections of My Journey

http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/articles/georgettereport.pdf

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Untrue.

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

blah blah blah.

The longterm affects are exactly what I think of, and you ignore as you spam out yet more misinformation that's medically disproven.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

You pretend to care about women but fail tremendously in respect to long term effects of abortion emotionally, physically, spiritually, the monumental consequences to families & society. You think about the here n' now Jax. You ignore the interior wounds of abortion for many women post abortion. Often the pain is not felt til yrs later. Lies & deception follows you....

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Untrue.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

blah blah blah.

The longterm affects are exactly what I think of, and you ignore as you spam out yet more misinformation that's medically disproven.

My points have been proven consistently thru medical evidence, personal experiences and loss of life. You are closeminded, Jax. Enjoy your day.....

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

You pretend to care about women but fail tremendously in respect to long term effects of abortion emotionally, physically, spiritually, the monumental consequences to families & society. You think about the here n' now Jax. You ignore the interior wounds of abortion for many women post abortion. Often the pain is not felt til yrs later. Lies & deception follows you....

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Untrue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN