Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Woman Allegedly Runs Over Husband for 'Helping' to Re-Elect President Obama - Why do you think people are overreacting so much to this election?

Posted by   + Show Post

Woman Allegedly Runs Over Husband for 'Helping' to Re-Elect President Obama

Posted by Sasha Brown-Worsham on November 13, 2012

woman ran over husband over electionHolly Solomon is allegedly really upset that President Barack Obama won his bid for re-election. She is so upset that, according to police, the pregnant 28-year-old from Arizona RAN OVER HER HUSBAND with an SUV because he didn't vote. Wow. ALL the psychos are crawling out of the woodwork on this one.

Solomon is looking at a whole lot of prison time and her poor husband is looking at a whole lot of recovery time (he is in critical condition) all because his wife allegedly has poor impulse control and is clearly a moron, too. Solomon may be sad to learn that even had her husband voted, the results would have been the same because a) Obama won by WAY more than one vote, and b) Arizona went to candidate Mitt Romney anyway.

Look, it's great that this psycho wants us to all celebrate our American pride and get to the polls. It's our civic duty! But, um, could you learn a little bit about history and our country before you put the pedal to the metal?

Those of us on the left get it. You're disappointed your candidate lost and that is too bad. It's never fun to be on the losing end of a campaign, especially when you believed in the change. But here's what: This IS democracy. This is how it works. So all this talk of secession and overt racism and RUNNING HUSBANDS OVER LIKE DOGS only makes people look like fools.

If they EVER want any chance of winning, the Republican right is going to have to work on appearing a lot more sane.

This is how elections work. In 2000 and 2004, I was upset. All my friends were upset. We cried. We raged (among one another). We complained that the rest of the country was clearly moronic. But then, the next morning, we moved on. We got back to our lives, and you know what? I am here, 12 years later, doing far better in my career. My husband and I both finished graduate school, had children, advanced in our careers, quadrupled our salaries, and bought houses.

It's not that bad. Even if you loathe Obama, it's your own damn fault if you can't manage to make something of your life.

No candidate or president can keep you from having a happy life. It just shouldn't affect us THAT much. So cry, get upset, and beat your fists, but do it in the privacy of your own home. Then compose yourself, learn a bit about history (see there's this THING now called the electoral college that means your one vote can only swing your state, not the whole election), and set about making YOUR life better. Jeesh.

Why do you think people are overreacting so much to this election?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

My husband is a republican and when he saw a video about what Romney said about IR couples it became personal...he voted Obama this time.

Alot of my republican friends do not like this divide either.Although dissapointed about Romney..believe in one America.United we stand...and united we fall.I am blessed to be living in a wonderful state that voted Obama and for a dem governor!

What are you claiming that Romney said about IR couples?

Oh I think I found the daming evidence.

Hatch then asked Romney if he believed "it's a sin for a white man to marry and procreate with a black woman?"

"No. Next question." Romney responded.

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie if Romney was going to have his self some nice ole house n----- you , fill in the blanks, hang-man anyone pun intended.

If that was English, what would it say?

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Did you just call Billie the N-word?

Disgusting.

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

My husband is a republican and when he saw a video about what Romney said about IR couples it became personal...he voted Obama this time.

Alot of my republican friends do not like this divide either.Although dissapointed about Romney..believe in one America.United we stand...and united we fall.I am blessed to be living in a wonderful state that voted Obama and for a dem governor!

Hatch then asked Romney if he believed "it's a sin for a white man to marry and procreate with a black woman?"

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie if Romney was going to have his self some nice ole house n----- you , fill in the blanks, hang-man anyone pun intended.

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Any cheese that isn't from the government.

Now, run along now. I can hear your husband all the way over here. ;-)

slapping forehead

Quoting 4allmom:

Now I thought we were having a intelligent debate, but you had to talk about my vagina, sorry but my husband got that cover. I voted so a person as entilted as you seem to feel you are didn't win. My opinion right? One last question? Whats your favorite cheese? I would love to get it to go with your whine. Good day to you mam.

4allmom
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was speaking the English blacks spoke when they wasn't allowed to learn how to read, or write. But I was actually saying Romney is a old timer, wasn't his reglion, he so proudly bragged about was a white only religion, way back so called yesterday? Please.... Come on I don't have to spell it out.   

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Was that it? 

I honestly can't make sense of what she is trying to say, or how it relates. I am hoping she will come back.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Disgusting.

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was speaking the English blacks spoke when they wasn't allowed to learn how to read, or write. But I was actually saying Romney is a old timer, wasn't his reglion, he so proudly bragged about was a white only religion, way back so called yesterday? Please.... Come on I don't have to spell it out.   

You hate old white people?

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe so. Yea...and Republicans are the racists. pfft!

Something tells me she ran off. Probably trying out all the freebies Obama just bestowed upon her. ;-)

Quoting Billiejeens:

Was that it? 

I honestly can't make sense of what she is trying to say, or how it relates. I am hoping she will come back.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Disgusting.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

My husband is a republican and when he saw a video about Romney and how he feels about IR couples it became personal...he voted Obama this time.

Hello? 

Help a sister out here!

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

She's an agest, bigot, and racist...all rolled up into one tidy little package. Good grief. I smell a troll.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 4allmom:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'd like to know too....

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Pure hate at its core.

Bastard!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hate old white people?

azaz
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

There has got to be a deeper issue going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)