Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Do You Believe Hillary Will Run In 2016? If She Does Will You Vote For Her

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
Natesmom507
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:39 PM

No and no.

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM

HELL NO.  She is a nasty woman that is vindictive, manipulativeand freakin' lies.  I showed weakness and started giving her some credit since she was doing a somewhat decent job in her current position.  But that all went to S*&^ when she lied about Libya and went to South America and tried to "soothe" the fears of another danger post. 

angela.bouchard
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

All politics aside, how does that not make her a real woman? I don't like being a home maker either. Lol am I not a real woman?

Quoting gammie:

Are you people crazy she has proven over and over again she is nuts. She is a close friend with the Bushes, she has been to the meeting with the people who really control this country.

SHE IS NOT HER HUSBAND!! remember when Bill was president they had to shut her up?

She thinks she is above the law why would you think she would make a good president??

She is not even a real women she hates home makers and everything women do for their family's.

gammie
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM

You would of had to fallowed her for over 20 years to know what I'm talking about. She hates home makers she has no respect for us. I do not want this women to be a leader of anything. There must be a liberal women that is better than Hillary, she can not be the best.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

All politics aside, how does that not make her a real woman? I don't like being a home maker either. Lol am I not a real woman?

Quoting gammie:

Are you people crazy she has proven over and over again she is nuts. She is a close friend with the Bushes, she has been to the meeting with the people who really control this country.

SHE IS NOT HER HUSBAND!! remember when Bill was president they had to shut her up?

She thinks she is above the law why would you think she would make a good president??

She is not even a real women she hates home makers and everything women do for their family's.

caito
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know or care if she'll run. If she does, I'll give her a chance. But I wouldn't vote for her just because of who she is. I have to believe in what she's selling.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Quoting pvtjokerus:

HELL NO.  She is a nasty woman that is vindictive, manipulativeand freakin' lies.  I showed weakness and started giving her some credit since she was doing a somewhat decent job in her current position.  But that all went to S*&^ when she lied about Libya and went to South America and tried to "soothe" the fears of another danger post. 

+ Hillary is from the same Saul Alinsky school of thought as Obama....

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:27 AM

I would love to vote for her.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I would never vote for Hillary. The liberal progressive policies she promotes are contrary to my Christian faith. The Benghazi terrorist attack confirms my opinion of her~

madmueller
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Never! I have been overseas when she has visited Embassys posts, and needless to say - will not be voting for her for sure!

Basherte
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If Hillary runs in 2016, I will register to vote and vote for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN