Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Believe Hillary Will Run In 2016? If She Does Will You Vote For Her

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (71-78):
Sonata8
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I would vote for her, but I really don't think she will run. 

Redwall
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I'm not sure if she'll run or not...I'd vote for Satan himself before I'd vote for her.

created4apurpos
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

even if she does I wouldn't vote for her and here's why:  her husband has already had 2 terms in office and even if she really does run things herself this sets up a precedent where other former presidents could get their spouses to run so they can have another term or 2 as a "backseat" president.  I don't believe the spouse of a former president should be allowed to run.  I would say the same if it were Barbara Bush who would possibly be running.  I'm not against a woman president, just one who was/is married to a former president.  I know men don't control their wives but can you honestly say hubby doesn't influence you AT ALL????  putting hillary into office is the same as putting bill back into office.

AF2011
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I HOPE

Jamie1972
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I remember when Bill was in office and the running joke then was Hikary was running the country and not him. I still vote for her no matter what. I wanted her and not Obama to begin with mainly because she has had more political experience then Obama has ever had.

Quoting created4apurpos:

even if she does I wouldn't vote for her and here's why:  her husband has already had 2 terms in office and even if she really does run things herself this sets up a precedent where other former presidents could get their spouses to run so they can have another term or 2 as a "backseat" president.  I don't believe the spouse of a former president should be allowed to run.  I would say the same if it were Barbara Bush who would possibly be running.  I'm not against a woman president, just one who was/is married to a former president.  I know men don't control their wives but can you honestly say hubby doesn't influence you AT ALL????  putting hillary into office is the same as putting bill back into office.

MsBlueBelle
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Not after Libya.

Mommy2BeAmy
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM

HELL NO

Remember, she was ducking bullets when she was first lady? Jeez can u imagine what danger she would be in being president?

LMAO she should be so embarrassed since she was caught in that lie, i cant believe she has the audacity to still speak in public! LMAO

sidesplittinglaughter

Alyssasmommy412
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I heard that she has already said no to running in 2016

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)