Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

IMO, PRESIDENT OBAMA SHOULD IMPEACHED.

Posted by   + Show Post

He lied about Benghazi.

With light and love

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
mnmomusa
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM
5 moms liked this

But Fox News made it all up!  Wahhhhh!  

honestly though, I think more details will be coming out with this whole Patreus (sp?) mess.  The mainstream media fortunately can't ignore this anymore.   This administration is doing some serious covering up, or has absolutely no idea what's going on in the lower ranks.  I don't know which is worse.

lilcaesarsmama
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM
seriously, elaborate please.
motherslove82
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM
7 moms liked this
No, the two weeks of blaming a YouTube video, the failure to evacuate our people when it was requested (and when everyone else had evacuated), the failure to send troups who were an hour away. the fact that the creator of the YouTube video received a suspiciously harsh punishment for a parole violation (more jail time than he had left on parole),.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Oh, you mean the report that claimed Obama didnt know anything about that. Yea I knew that.

What is the right wing media saying now? That they are going to arrest every president for war crimes during a war? That would be a no. 

Any one who is paying attention?

Quoting _Kissy_:

Who says.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting Friday:

Prove it. Actual verifiable facts not, some guy knows people who were there or an anon source, and I will support that.

The CIA, the state department, the department of defense, each and all knew what was happening and what happened, but Obama didn't?  Yup, okey dokey.

With light and love

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM
18 moms liked this

lol  Most of you right wingers around here have been calling for his impeachment literally since day one of his presidency for one reason or another.  So really I don't think anyone would be suprised you jumped on this bandwagon.

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/01/opinion/bennett-benghazi-obama/index.html

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM
9 moms liked this

this is all just too much.  Obama fucking sucks.  Bush sucked.  Clinton sucked. 

Its kind of like his little speech on Veterans day about how the gov takes care of military.... like we forgot about tricare and pay getting cut, and threats to freeze our pay until further notice. 

I mean come the fuck on.  NOTHING will change until the people join forces and demand truth, honesty and change from those in charge of us. 

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM
5 moms liked this

I'd rather try him for murder ... and watching snuff films. He refused aid and 4 good people died .. and he sat and watched it in real time. We have laws against that sort of perversion.

Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting Friday:

Prove it. Actual verifiable facts not, some guy knows people who were there or an anon source, and I will support that.

The CIA, the state department, the department of defense, each and all knew what was happening and what happened, but Obama didn't?  Yup, okey dokey.

Alrighty then.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)