Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

IMO, PRESIDENT OBAMA SHOULD IMPEACHED.

Posted by   + Show Post

He lied about Benghazi.

With light and love

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I didn't speak down to you.

Sorry that I don't have loads of time to provide links to apparent common knowledge.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Sweetie, you have the personal ability to investigate and verify information.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Bek22:

People don't care. I agree with you, but people don't care.

Actually, I do care but the only 'proof' I've seen consisted of some military guy who says he knows people who were at the WH and anon sources. I need more than that.

You made the assertion, you back it up.

BTW, talking down to me isn't the best way to get me to listen or take you seriously.

Calling me 'sweetie' is patronizing and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Since I'm not the only one who's not jumping on your bandwagon, I'd have to conclude it's not common knowledge. There seems to be some disagreement.

Funny how you are so convinced about this but can't be bothered to provide any evidence to someone who sincerely asks.

Fascinating.

What form of evidence are you requesting I supply you with?  Common news?

I read the news. Something that would stand up in court. No point in impeaching if we don't have evidence, right? I'm willing to let the investifation run its course.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:49 AM

"most of"  What part of those words did you know understand?  I can't tell most of you apart since MOST OF YOU spew the same bs and I've been reading it for 4 years now.  But really either way, no one here is suprised you are calling for impeachment because seriously it's like the boy who cried wolf at this point.  He could do something really horrible and no one would believe it because we would all just assume the right is freaking out for no reason other then to hear their own voices.  If this was the first time we were hearing the word impeach and not the 50th maybe we might take it seriously.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting trippyhippy:

lol  Most of you right wingers around here have been calling for his impeachment literally since day one of his presidency for one reason or another.  So really I don't think anyone would be suprised you jumped on this bandwagon.

Me, personally?  Lol.

Bookwormy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
But no one died for that. Oh, well, fewer people died. Oh well, Bush was a White Republican & that's enough!

Quoting Citygirlk:

Weapons of mass destrcution.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spotsmom
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM

And you know this...how? 

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Quoting trippyhippy:

"most of"  What part of those words did you know understand?  I can't tell most of you apart since MOST OF YOU spew the same bs and I've been reading it for 4 years now.  But really either way, no one here is suprised you are calling for impeachment because seriously it's like the boy who cried wolf at this point.  He could do something really horrible and no one would believe it because we would all just assume the right is freaking out for no reason other then to hear their own voices.  If this was the first time we were hearing the word impeach and not the 50th maybe we might take it seriously.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting trippyhippy:

lol  Most of you right wingers around here have been calling for his impeachment literally since day one of his presidency for one reason or another.  So really I don't think anyone would be suprised you jumped on this bandwagon.

Me, personally?  Lol.

You are obviously too smart of a woman to be deceived.  Next time then.

With light and love

Ciuplys
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Thats how I felt about Bush when we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction! :(
timeforprogress
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:04 AM
4 moms liked this
As an Iraq veteran, I have to ask what about my brothers and the thousands more like them that never made it home? If anything should be investigated, we might want to try and figure out how the hell that happened.
Bookwormy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I heard a terrific report on NPR a week or 2 ago. I wish I could remember who was interviewed. His very knowledgeble impression as former high up military who investigated somehow I think was that we responded appropriately in the moment, but our embassy there didn't have appropriate security/protection in the first place. We should have closed that embassy awhile ago or secured it *much* better. He didn't sound biased; just factual.
Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Quoting _Kissy_:

Who says.

IMO, means in my opinion.

With light and love

cynthiasa
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)