Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

IMO, PRESIDENT OBAMA SHOULD IMPEACHED.

Posted by   + Show Post

He lied about Benghazi.

With light and love

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (51-60):
cynthiasa
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Quoting spotsmom:

And you know this...how? 

Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I find it interesting that this is such a big deal now when I never heard one word about the attacks and deaths at our embassies while Dubya was in office. Not one word. Honestly I didn't even know about them until someone mentioned them in a discussion about this 'issue'.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

JavaMom2one
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Don't know how well the impeach idea would work, BUT I do think there are some foul smells coming out of Obama's administration right now, and many seem to center around the Benghazi incident.  I mean look at the scandals coming out of the CIA, alleged affair, it's spreading to other people.

Bonita131
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:18 AM

You should be impeached for rehashing the same old same old that you dont know one freaking thing about. Where you there? Did you see every single thing that happened? Did an exclusive source whisper in your ear every single detail second by second? Lord almighty, try relying on your brain instead of hearsay & gossip for once in your life. 

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Googled around and found some interesting information..

On January 4, 2012, the president committed his most blatant and obvious violation of our Constitution to date by making four appointments without the advice or consent of the U.S. Senate, even while the Senate was in session and available. In fact, one of his unconstitutional appointees had already been rejected by the Senate: Richard Cordray as head of the newly invented Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Obama even neglected to consult the Office of Legal Counsel regarding the appointments until after they were made and publicly recognized adjudication would follow his unconstitutional appointments. Mr. Obama knew the appointments were unconstitutional. After all, he was a senator when, in 2007, Majority Leader Harry Reid, a member of Obama’s own party, stated he was going to keep the Senate in a pro forma session to prevent President Bush from making recess appointments. On January 4, 2012, the Senate was in a pro forma session, which should have prevented President Obama from making recess appointments.

● Obama’s HHS violated the First Amendment by requiring employers to cover contraceptives, abortifacients and sterilization in the health insurance they provide their employees, despite their religious and moral objections. He later shifted the mandate to the insurance companies, requiring all plans to cover such services, thinking Americans would not understand that the mandate still requires faith-based groups to subsidize services to which they have sincere religious and moral objections.

The Obama administration violated the First Amendment when it refused a grant to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops for helping victims of human trafficking obtain food, clothing and access to medical care because of the Conference’s pro-life position. In fact, the Conference was refused the grant despite having received higher scores of effectiveness than the grant’s recipients.

● Obama told the Department of Justice not to defend the Defense of Marriage Act, which was passed by a bipartisan Congress. Instead, the DOJ argued against the valid law (which has been upheld by multiple courts), forcing the House of Representatives to hire outside counsel to defend the law. This gross abrogation of a president’s constitutional duty to defend and protect the laws of the land was unprecedented.
Obama signed Dodd-Frank into law, which allows the government’s seizure of property, violating the Due Process Clause of the Constitution and creating administrative positions that are not vetted by the Senate as required by the Appointments Clause.

President Obama thwarted the will of Congress and shunned the 20 million under-employed and unemployed Americans by announcing he will grant work permits to 2 million to 3 million illegal immigrants.  

This appears to be an unconstitutional fiat that not only usurps congressional authority to set immigration policy but directly contradicts what Congress has already decided. The president suggests that his new policy is designed to enact as much of the DREAM Act amnesty as possible because Congress hasn't acted on its own.  But Congress indeed has acted -- three times in votes that rejected granting these illegal aliens the legal residency and work permits that the president now says he will deal out all by himself.

Oh there's more..but he's somehow "managed" to keep afloat through lawyes, judges etc,

Point is..(imo) we have a ROGUE president who thinks he can bypass Congress, etc to get his agenda moving..

Too many things are flying through the air, but NOT quite touching him..like Fast and Furious in Mexico..and now we have a possible Fast and Furious situation concerning Libya..  People have died because of this..  I not only think he should be impeached but I think he, Hilary, Holder, and Pannetti (sp) should be investigated and brought to trial if warranted.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Quoting lilcaesarsmama:

seriously, elaborate please.

Seriously, if one is too deaf, dumb and blind  (to want) to see, no elaboration is going to help.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MomTiara19:

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/01/parallels-to-countrys-racist-past-haunt-age-of-obama/?hpt=us_c2

You meme is right - we do have an illegitimate Govenment and the head of the Government is THE most divisive person in the history of the Country.

As far as your link goes, As I told JonJon - as long as you see everything through color as you do, it doesn't matter how many Rosa Parks there are, doesn't matter how many laws get passed or how many times a (half) black man gets in the White House, your place on the bus isn't going to change.  Gotta get the boulder off of your shoulder and get the racism out of your head.

lilcaesarsmama
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting lilcaesarsmama:

seriously, elaborate please.

Seriously, if one is too deaf, dumb and blind  (to want) to see, no elaboration is going to help.

yep that's what i thought. too dumb to elaborate and prove your point.
shimamab
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:16 AM
The more info that "leaks" out, the more it seems that the CIA had some shenanigans going on there that needed to have cover provided for. Should the prez know what each dept is doing (especially at this level)? Of course. But that doesn't mean he actually DID know beforehand. Either way, this situation is awful and I feel for the families who have to wait on answers about their loved ones deaths.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)