Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Disgruntled Voters Antipathy Towards Obama

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Your side lost the election so time to secede from the union?Is the the 1861 civil war all over again?

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/01/parallels-to-countrys-racist-past-haunt-age-of-obama/?hpt=us_c2

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:41 AM
7 moms liked this

When are you going to see this has nothing to do with race or Obama personally.  It has to do with the way our country is being run into the ground. 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting 4kidz916:

When are you going to see this has nothing to do with race or Obama personally.  It has to do with the way our country is being run into the ground. 

Never, ever, never, ever.

(Hey I sound like Taylor Swift)

cbk_mom3
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting 4kidz916:

^^^^^^^^^^^ This! 100%!^^^^^^^^^^^

JustCJ
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I concur. But doesn't that mean that OP and the gang admit, in fact, that Obama simply sucks and we should accept it? That we only want him gone because he is half black? And isn't it prejudice in and of itself, to simply assume someone is prejudice because they are a certain race, religion, or political leaning? Things...that...make...you.. go ....WTF?

Quoting 4kidz916:

Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 4kidz916:

Our govt has been running it into the groud for years, least as long as I've been voting. Why where those petitioning ok cool with it until now?

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting JustCJ:

I concur. But doesn't that mean that OP and the gang admit, in fact, that Obama simply sucks and we should accept it? That we only want him gone because he is half black? And isn't it prejudice in and of itself, to simply assume someone is prejudice because they are a certain race, religion, or political leaning? Things...that...make...you.. go ....WTF?

Quoting 4kidz916:

I agree and have spoken out against Dem/Libs who pull the race card for no reason.

It's exactly as ridiculous and obnoxious as accusing everyone who voted for Obama of wanting hand outs or saying that everyone who doesn't pay Fed income taxes expects the govt to take care of them.

Don't you just hate ignorant generalizations?

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't care if he is purple, green, from Pluto or Neptune. It's his policies I do not like - plain and simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paknari
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
The. Why don't you do what you are supposed to do and get involved. Maybe get involved with your party or even get into govt. yourself. If the republican party hadn't picked such an externe choice they could've won. The gov. Of Utah could've have easily one for example.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I am involved as much as I can be at the moment and I'm trying to make sure the right changes are made for the good of the country.  I'm not saying I agree with states saying they want to secede, etc, (because that's not the answer) but it's just as destructive for the other side to keep saying everyone's upset because of Obama's race.  Sure a few may be upset for that reason, but not the majority.

Quoting paknari:

The. Why don't you do what you are supposed to do and get involved. Maybe get involved with your party or even get into govt. yourself. If the republican party hadn't picked such an externe choice they could've won. The gov. Of Utah could've have easily one for example.

Quoting 4kidz916:

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Do you honestly believe it's all about race?  As I've said before a few may be upset for that reason but I honestly feel it's because our country is in the worst shape it's been in for a very long time and a lot more people are now aware of how bad it is so they are being more vocal about it.  As long as everything was going along seemingly fine and these people weren't feeling the pain from the bad decisions, they probably didn't pay as much attention.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Our govt has been running it into the groud for years, least as long as I've been voting. Why where those petitioning ok cool with it until now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN