Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

THEY WATCHED IT IN REAL TIME, FFS!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:55 AM
  • 64 Replies

HE WAS TORTURED AND RAPED  prior to his death.  OBama had a plane to catch.

With light and love

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JavaMom2one
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Sorry, I don't know which bit of news you are referring to.  Can you give us some links please?

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:53 AM
5 moms liked this

Barack Obama is coldhearted & self-seeking....

JavaMom2one
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Wait now, does no one have a link to a story/article to which you are referring?  I must be missing something as I've heard nothing in the news sounding similar to what this OP is posting.  What have I missed?

moniagee
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

simple frown Those poor men...pleading for help.

deadlights86
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:10 AM
My dh would have informed me of such a thing and not a peep has come out of him so I call bs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

And we are suposed to believe this why?  Because you said so?  lol

PeeperSqueak
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

It's not going to be reported by mainstream media because it doesn't make BO look good.  If you tune into FOX or listen to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and maybe Sean Hannidy they'll fill you in.  Next time I'm at the library I'll see about finding you some links.

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Wait now, does no one have a link to a story/article to which you are referring?  I must be missing something as I've heard nothing in the news sounding similar to what this OP is posting.  What have I missed?

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.inquisitr.com/330504/ambassador-stevens-was-raped-before-his-murder-reports-claim/

This is what I found when I googled.

Quoting JavaMom2one:

JavaMom2one
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hum, so there are "reports" out there making this claim, and the OP didn't just pull this out of thin air as accused by some.

I read the link and it was very graphic, in my opinion.  The only part that made me wonder about it's truthfulness was that it too kept claiming the "attack" was in retaliation of the video, which has now been thought to be false info given to the public by the administration.

Anyway, it does make you wonder which is true, smoke inhalation or a combo of that and what this article claims.

Quoting Canvas_says:

http://www.inquisitr.com/330504/ambassador-stevens-was-raped-before-his-murder-reports-claim/

This is what I found when I googled.

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)