Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

THEY WATCHED IT IN REAL TIME, FFS!

Posted by   + Show Post

HE WAS TORTURED AND RAPED  prior to his death.  OBama had a plane to catch.

With light and love

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Replies (61-64):
blues_pagan
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

There side doesn't need evidence.  Remember even Romney said, during his campaigning, that his campaign "would not be dictated by fact-checkers"

They don't need the truth.  That is obvious when you have people like prancer here who believe whatever they tell her hook, line and sinker.

Quoting mikiemom:

there is no evidence of any of this. You people really need help.

Paperfishies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that Stevens was raped and tortured?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:14 PM

lol...

dumb

and inaccurate

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM

PICKET: UPDATE - AFP not behind report of purported rape of murdered U.S. ambassador to Libya

The Lebanon report on the murdered U.S. ambassador, Christopher Stevens, in Libya remains unconfirmed by the AFP. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered. A google translation of the report says : 

UPDATE 2  9/15/12:

The AFP has sent out the following statement:

Greetings, Concerning your query on the report published by a Lebanese website according to which ambassador Stevens was sodomized. That report falsely quoted our news agency and has no truth whatsover to it. AFP promptly sent a strongly worded complaint to that website and they removed the report and published a denial, saying that AFP did not report such a thing.

A news report made by the Libyan Free Press was also reporting that Ambassador Stevens was sodomized before he was killed. Their video was removed. 

A U.S. State Department representaive also sent me the following e-mail in regards to my inquiry into the matter:

Kerry, As we discussed, you can find the full briefing on Libya at:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/09/197694.htm. For quick reference, I have pasted the relevant excerpt here:

Read more: PICKET: UPDATE - AFP not behind report of purported rape of murdered U.S. ambassador to Libya - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/sep/13/picket-report-murdered-us-ambassador-libya-reporte/#ixzz2D6uaR0o1 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN