Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama Calls McCains Attacks On Susan Rice Outrageous

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blues_pagan
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Love how everyone here is all but silent. Love that Obama stood up and said back off you bloodthirsty wolves who think they have an easy meal and pick on someone your own size.

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I've had a problem with what Susan Rice said from the get go.  She was very adamant that the attack was about a video.  

NancSBRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM

McCain is on some witch hunt and frankly I use to think better of him. They are already investigating this. He has been in the Gov. Long enough to know how things change as intel. comes in and how often it is worng from the beginning to end.

This will have Hearing and will be ivestigate, and all sided will testify, even Petreaus will be called in.  If you listened to the Joint Chief and their head they felt that sending anyone in there would of been a problem because they did not have reliable intel at the time. 

I don't think blaming the Woman is the answer I think this is just more partisan crap.  But the President has not decided Who he wil nominate for Hilary's place yet she is just on the list people being considered.

motherslove82
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM
All I hear is "she lied because I told her to".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Yes ! 

Quoting motherslove82:

All I hear is "she lied because I told her to".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)