Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Sign the Petition for a RECOUNT before Monday!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 119 Replies
2 moms liked this

The petition for a vote recount was already signed by 98,000! 

It needs to reach 125,000 by MONDAY.

SIGN Today!

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petition-recount-on-2012-presidential-election/

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
14 moms liked this
lol It would make more sense to just wipe the egg off your faces than to buy more eggs for the opposition to throw at you. The election was not even close. Why would you need a recount?
blues_pagan
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM
5 moms liked this

I think that the people spoke loud and clear.  Why can't you accept it?

PeeperSqueak
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Thanks for posting.........copied and will post on other sites !

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM
12 moms liked this

I'm becoming embarassed for people.  The first few days after the election was one thing.  People were in shock.  Grief does funny things to people...but at this point it's just getting sad.

notonepercenter
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM
5 moms liked this

Oh yes, please let's have a re-count!  It was so much fun the first time around.  I will sign your petition for sure, as an Obama supporter who strongly supports the voting process and wishes for nothing more than fairness and accuracy.  Will he be handing out bags of groceries and Obama phones again?  Count me in!!!  Get a grip people!  How many millions of votes will he have to win by, to appease your doubt?  Denial, does not become you.

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this

What's to lose by recounting?

With the number of reports of voter fraud that occurred this time around, I'm surprised there wasn't an AUTOMATIC recount (of ALL the states, not just the swing states).  I'm not saying Obama didn't win.  I am only saying that even before Election Day voters from both parties were claiming that when they voted for a particular candidate, it showed as if they had voted for another.  For this reason, I think it couldn't hurt to recount all votes.  Who knows?  Maybe Obama won by 100%   !!!! 

Quoting notonepercenter:

Oh yes, please let's have a re-count!  It was so much fun the first time around.  I will sign your petition for sure, as an Obama supporter who strongly supports the voting process and wishes for nothing more than fairness and accuracy.  Will he be handing out bags of groceries and Obama phones again?  Count me in!!!  Get a grip people!  How many millions of votes will he have to win by, to appease your doubt?  Denial, does not become you.

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
7 moms liked this

Because dead people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Quoting blues_pagan:

I think that the people spoke loud and clear.  Why can't you accept it?

thecoffeefairy
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I think it's time to accept the fact that your candidate lost. Grieve and figure out how to make your party more palatable for the future. Perhaps focusing on financial conservatism rather than social.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NancSBRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
3 moms liked this

eye rollingrolling on floorsidesplittinglaughter

lisairv
Yesterday at 3:11 PM
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Just wondering if I could get in on these free groceries and phones...lmao! 

Quoting notonepercenter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN