Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Sorta O/T No more twinkies? UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

Say it isn't so, my husband would be so devastated not to have those Hostess treats on a regular basis, well that and the loads.

http://www.kwch.com/business/kwch-hostess-ceo-gives-striking-workers-thursday-deadline-20121114,0,2860295.story

UPDATE, the curfew passed and now Hostess is going into Federal court tomorrow to try to start liquidation of the entire company. Companies can start closing as early as Tuesday.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/222134/314/Hostess-strike-continues-past-deadline?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting imamomzilla:

Just in...the Democraps are introducing their own version of 'em....

In honor of the fake War on Women, they'll be called "Mr. Winkies".

Eat 'em up!

I just spit my coffee out....

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Yes we all knew she meant China.  Using the word "chink" is a dead give away.  If she really truly didn't think of it that way then maybe she should edit her post.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

You KNEW she meant as made in  CHINA.. GET over it!! 

You "knew" but but you put it out there like she was calling someone a chink.  NICE..   Kind of like the ugly definition of Bless Your Heart that some people have in the back of their minds....

She is the one that used the word to make it clear that she was talking about China.  She is the one who called people of a whole country a derogatory name.  But you both go on with  your bad selves.  I am walking away.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Yes we all knew she meant China.  Using the word "chink" is a dead give away.  If she really truly didn't think of it that way then maybe she should edit her post.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

You KNEW she meant as made in  CHINA.. GET over it!! 

You "knew" but but you put it out there like she was calling someone a chink.  NICE..   Kind of like the ugly definition of Bless Your Heart that some people have in the back of their minds....

She is the one that used the word to make it clear that she was talking about China.  She is the one who called people of a whole country a derogatory name.  But you both go on with  your bad selves.  I am walking away.

Shouting as you walk away.. I'm so sick and tired of everyone making everything to be something racist....but I give you thisssss (echo...echo)..you did add a few more letters to a word that basically is similar to sighhhhhh..

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

bump

DawnPratt23
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That is a horrible update. So sad for all involved :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Little debbie baby! They got more cream filling anyway!

Quoting Aislinn:

I am going to be lost without Ho Ho's. That is what I go to when I lose weight and need to grow my (alleged) ass back! lol

Aislinn
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Aislinn:

I am going to be lost without Ho Ho's. That is what I go to when I lose weight and need to grow my (alleged) ass back! lol

I actually hate the Little Debbie versions. I do not like the Yodels, either. Got to be the Ho Ho's. lol

JustCJ
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Blasphemer! lol

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Aislinn:

I actually hate the Little Debbie versions. I do not like the Yodels, either. Got to be the Ho Ho's. lol

_Kissy_
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Ew, nasty! But yea, I feel bad for the workers.

NancSBRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Nice Try Steven died of smoke inhalation. Isn't the Inquisitr a Tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoc 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)