Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Just 5 Votes for Barack Obama~

There has been some discussion on the news concerning Obama receiving a majority of the votes in certain Philadelphia districts. Here's a County in the lone star state not very fond of Barack Obama~

Obama regime is in default in the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia on a case of Obama's use of a stolen CT SSN

voting

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/politics/2012/11/15/ac-tuchman-antiobama-county.cnn

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
PamR
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quote:

Blonde, you are so right.  And then we have people who are resigning like Hilary Clinton and I think there's someone else, but can't remember at this time of morning. Sort of looks like people are jumping ship before obama sinks.
This is par for the course when a second term begins.  There are always a number of cabinet officials who resign and new ones are appointed.  It happens during every presidency.
redvelvet42
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:49 PM
3 moms liked this

i know i'm making enemies here but here goes: obama won the election gov romney lost. there is a tremendous amount of work that needs to be done and i hope we are not going to spend the next four years crying about a lost election the way al gore did over his loss to pres bush.

pres obama won by over a million popular votes and 332 electoral college votes. no amount of recount drives or bashing of the president will change the fact that pres obama, the mulatto, is the president of the united states. and hillary clinton is on record, frm when she was first confirmed sec of state, that she would only serve one term. so, she's not jumping ship she is simply keeping her word.

come on put the anger aside and lets keep pressure on all of our elected officials to get this country working again. we need educational reform so that our children can compete on the international stage again especially in science and math. we need to get crime under control especially crimes against children. immigration is a major maor problem that needs to be solved. if this election cycle does nothing else it should illustrate to all of us that we need to break down our internal barriers to success and work together, despite political leanings, religion, race/ ethnic background, or gender.

VeronicaTex
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:02 PM
3 moms liked this

I am speaking for myself here, but knowing my friends, I am sure they will agree with me.

We are not angry.  There is no "getting over anything", folks,  for us.

We just happen to see things from an angle that most people on here are not seeing or refuse to recognize that exists:  the spiritual side that knows there will be consequences in the future for a man who is not as much as a man as he could be, mainly out of self-centeredness:  , a man that will be held accountable for his actions, just as all of us will eventually be.

I can guarantee that prayer for the truth to come out, as well as for the best for our country will be what we will be spending much of our time doing.

Veronica-Roman Catholic

autodidact
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Good thing it wasn't up to that area. What's your point?

autodidact
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, goodie, a lecture on morality from the follower of a perverse, corrupt church.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I am speaking for myself here, but knowing my friends, I am sure they will agree with me.

We just happen to see things from an angle that most people on here are not seeing or refuse to recognize that exists:  the spiritual side that knows there will be consequences in the future for a man who is not as much as a man as he could be, mainly out of self-centeredness:  , a man that will be held accountable for his actions, just as all of us will eventually be.

I can guarantee that prayer for the truth to come out, as well as for the best for our country will be what we will be spending much of our time doing.

Veronica-Roman Catholic

VeronicaTex
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Not again!!!!!!:  The retort of someone who cannot handle someone being different from herself aka you being a person of NO tolorance.

Veronica

Quoting autodidact:

Oh, goodie, a lecture on morality from the follower of a perverse, corrupt church.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica-Roman Catholic

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my that is too true

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Not again!!!!!!:  The retort of someone who cannot handle someone being different from herself aka you being a person of NO tolorance.

Veronica

Quoting autodidact:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica-Roman Catholic

redvelvet42
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

@ veronica: while you are plotting and concerned for pres obama's eternal damnation are you likewise concerned about pres gw bush and the lies he told the american people. what about all of the american service men and women who are dead because of lies that gw bush told that led to wars where they were killed. is pres bush going to hell too or just pres obama? let's keep it real here the sinner count down has more public sins for pres bush than for pres obama.

itsmesteph11
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Unfortunately America will fall with him. Lets hope she lands on top of him and not the other way around.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I so appreciate you sharing this very telling video of this small town in Texas.

I loved seeing these people talking:  straight forward, but imn such a humble, honest way.

This is what they were saying:  After four years of the first term:  He does not tell the truth, even about small things, has a tendency to blame former President Bush for his current problems and claims to be Christian.

There is a saying that comes to my mind that goes something like this:  "If a man cannot be trusted in the small things, how can you trust him in the biggret things." 

By this man's fruits he is known.

He is reaping what he has sowed and continues to sow.....

Veronica

Thank you Veronica for your comments. I agree wholeheartedly. Sometimes when you climb to the top, you fall very hard when you come down. His deeds & failed policies will cause his fall. The citizens of this small town see Obama for who he is. Many of us do....

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
3 moms liked this

So basically the town is full of butthurt people like you right now?  How sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)