Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Any Thoughts On Senator Elizabeth Warren?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

Wow...she is one tough admirable woman....luv her!Cant wait for her to get into office.

What are your thoughts on Elizabeth Warren the Democratic senator-elect from Massachusetts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-warren/filibuster-reform_b_2136800.html

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Mass. must be very proud right now.I love her.See will bring a lot of talent to the Senate.

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

There are three things that was embarrassing to me in the election:  1)  Trying to legalize MJ in Washington and Colorado.  The world is tripping over that one.   2) Obama being re-elected.  The third world country that I was in questioned in their papers on if electing him was a good thing for the U.S. instead of saying "yeah!"    and 3)  Seeing that ding bat get elected.  She is an embarrassment.

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Was Fauxcahontas there for the first Thanksgiving? LOL

pilgrim1pilgrim2

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

rolling on floor

Quoting imamomzilla:

Was Fauxcahontas there for the first Thanksgiving? LOL

pilgrim1pilgrim2

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Since when is lying about your heritage admirable? Oh wait these people elected Ted Kennedy. Same guy who lied about letting a woman die at Chappaquitick(sp?)

PamR
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Quote:

There are three things that was embarrassing to me in the election:  1)  Trying to legalize MJ in Washington and Colorado.  The world is tripping over that one.   2) Obama being re-elected.  The third world country that I was in questioned in their papers on if electing him was a good thing for the U.S. instead of saying "yeah!"    and 3)  Seeing that ding bat get elected.  She is an embarrassment.

How is she an embarrassment - specifically?

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Besides not knowing what the heck she is doing she lied about her heritage to get a job at Harvard. She claimed she was American Indian. But that wouldn't be the first time a Dem has lied about ethniicity. Barack isn't exactly American now is he?

Quoting PamR:

Quote:

How is she an embarrassment - specifically?

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:42 PM

The slimier, the more admirable. Liberal Logic 101.

My mother still talks about that lady, Mary Jo Kopechne. :-(

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Since when is lying about your heritage admirable? Oh wait these people elected Ted Kennedy. Same guy who lied about letting a woman die at Chappaquitick(sp?)

PamR
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Quote:

Besides not knowing what the heck she is doing she lied about her heritage to get a job at Harvard. She claimed she was American Indian. But that wouldn't be the first time a Dem has lied about ethniicity. Barack isn't exactly American now is he?

Oy.  Yeah, Obama is American.  Like it or not, he just is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN