Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to Succesfully be a Left Wing Lunatic

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

One of the major problems facing left wing lunatics is the thinking process and it's issues. The reason it is an issue is because they appear to be incapable of achieving that task without wallowing in their fanatical, people hating diatribe. The thought process would actually allow them to reason out a few of their main stupidities and come out with something, anything reasonable (Pelosi is a prime example of this cognitive dissonance).

Pelosi Suffering Cognitive Dissonance.

Take for example the "Ethanol" issue, to one reasonable human being capable of conscious thought processes, would rightly think that people over the world would starve to death if we burn food in our vehicles as the food issue has been just that for the last 30 years. If food becomes too expensive, people would die. Even the main left wing lunatic and professional liar Al Gore, has confessed it to being a mistake. All that comment did was demonstrate that left wing loonies require an extra ten years to reach the bleeding obvious, that other sound minds can see immediately.

Obama Missing the Ten Year Gap.

That ten year gap still rides high with marxist Obama, whose has only ever wallowed on the tax payers dollars and cannot tell the difference between an AK47(A communist used weapon and made in Russia) to an M16. The reason he cannot identify anything else is because he wallows in marxist thought processes that can only identify their own weaponry. That is when they are not killing and murdering their own population. Marxists and communists have murdered more people than all the wars combined.

So we need some sane suggestions for those cretins who are off the opinion that only they are sane as anyone not taking their medication would think.

ttp:// ntrhma.blogspot. com/2012/07/how-to-succesfully-be-left-wing-lunatic.html

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
imamomzilla
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM

BUMP

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

.....still rides high with marxist Obama, whose has only ever wallowed on the tax payers dollars.....

I wonder what the dems, liberals, and obama are going to do when there are NO tax dollars coming in because of the regulations, penaltys, extremely high taxes, total unemployment, and no funding for his entitlement programs. 

blues_pagan
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Is there where I should point out that partisan inner fighting like this is useless.  And before you jump on me for being partisan with my last post, take this into consideration.  Think of how much better the world would be if we simply ignored or drowned out those who favor partisanship over cooperation.  We could get so much done!

Friday
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, Pelosi is useless, wish her constituents would send her home. Corn ethanol is a failed idea, too bad no one in Congress has the nerve to propose legalizing and using hemp for it's many applications.

I don't personally know any left wing lunatics but I've seen them in politics and tv. Michael Moore was on Bill Maher last nite and acted a real ass. People like that don't help at all. Both parties need to shed the extremist nutters and learn to work together and compromise. I'm not holding my breath, tho.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)