Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Crazy Mitt Romney supporters in Ohio

htt

THESE PPL ARE SCARY

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (11-19):
SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM

You obviously haven't seen the clip where a reporter is talking with a bunch of different Obama supporters about "Romney's" policies.  When each was asked how they felt about "Romney's" policies, each and every one of them said that those policies "were just WRONG."  Later, the reporter reveals that the policies he had just mentioned were in actuality OBAMA's policies!  In many instances, the interviewees were speechless.

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

One Obama supporter vs a hundred Romney supporters hahaha no wonder Romney lost. But wait it's only Obama supporters that are wrong right guys?

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting SeakingPeace:

You obviously haven't seen the clip where a reporter is talking with a bunch of different Obama supporters about "Romney's" policies.  When each was asked how they felt about "Romney's" policies, each and every one of them said that those policies "were just WRONG."  Later, the reporter reveals that the policies he had just mentioned were in actuality OBAMA's policies!  In many instances, the interviewees were speechless.

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

One Obama supporter vs a hundred Romney supporters hahaha no wonder Romney lost. But wait it's only Obama supporters that are wrong right guys?

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

BUMP!

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think a lot of these people are that bad. They bring up a lot of good points. Mainly how radical his ideology is. They are right. Some of them are not all that articulate but you dont see Rhode Scholars at Obama rallies either.

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

How the heck do you retrieve these so quickly?!!!!   bowing downLOL 

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Because it was from one of my posts lol, I knew what you were talking about and went and grabbed it. Thank Charter communications !

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM

LOL..I don't think there is a shortage of footage of dumb ass Obama supporters.

Quoting Canvas_says:

Because it was from one of my posts lol, I knew what you were talking about and went and grabbed it. Thank Charter communications !

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

You've got a well-stacked arsenal!  Keep 'em comin'!  LOL

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

blank stare

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

Bek22
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I love me some crazy people! It's the sorry ones that bug the crap out of me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)