Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are You MOST Thankful For?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM
  • 41 Replies
8 moms liked this

Besides my family and friends....

I'd say OUR FREEDOM!

patriotic

Please take time out to remember the brave men and women serving our country. Give thanks.

God Bless Us All.

cornucopia

Peace out.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM
4 moms liked this

I am thankful for wonderful friends and family. (online friends included) God bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

rccmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM
3 moms liked this

For my family, friends, and that my 2 older children made it safely through the traffic today and are here with me. Thankful for my wonderful husband, and even though we are physically separated this holiday, we are together in each other's hearts.

Shaylyn318
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My children who are happy and healthy. My DH has a job. We have a roof over our heads and food on the table. Yes my freedom too.

shimamab
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this
First always are my babies. I don't know who or where I'd be without them and never, ever want to find out. Being their mama is the best part (and often, the most challenging part) of every day. Secondly, my best friend and partner who helped me make my kiddos. He works his butt off so I can be a SAHM mom and provides for us quite well. Family, friends, and health, of course. Specifically today, our friends and neighbors who have adopted us into their fam for any holiday we end up alone. We are transplants in this area with all our family being out-of-state.
Hope you all have an amazing day...whatever that means for each of you...filled with love, laughter, and just enough tryptophan to facilitate a nap before Black Friday :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blues_pagan
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
4 moms liked this

I am thankful that I am not deployed or PCSed this year or working as I have been for the years past.  

I am thankful that we are finally done with chemo!

I am thankful to have my first Thanksgiving with my daughter (I missed it last year thanks to having to work, gotta love the military!).

I am thankful to have a full house today of close friends.  I am also thankful for my family who can't be here due to living so far away.

Simmeringhearts
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband and our children. They are my world. And I am thankful for the family and friends that will start arriving in a few hours!

Many blessings to everyone! Stay safe! And thank you to our military families that give up so much!

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

my family's good health. no one has cancer this year, thank God.

We mourn the loss of my uncle, but we are thankful he's no longer in pain.

PeeperSqueak
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree Momzie, I'm most thankful this year for our many freedoms and hope they continue.

cornucopia

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Great replies. Bless all of you out there in cyberland. :-)

cornucopia

cbk_mom3
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM
2 moms liked this

The first thing I'm most thankful for, as always is my salvation through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Next, my family and friends, and the ability to work, and as you and Peepers said, our freedoms, and for our troops, who continue to defend our freedoms. May God bless and keep them all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)