Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Got a question: Where's Michelle (Obama) been?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 100 Replies

I've got an interesting observation.  As swiftly as Michelle Obama appeared on CafeMom during the elections, she has just as swiftly drifted away.  I'm curious....Does anyone else question the sincerity of her visit to CafeMom?  Where is she now that the election is over? Is she still available to sit and chat with us?

confused

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleSw
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I thought she was here just to answer questions for a period of time... IDk, maybe she is among us. 

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Gee, a lot happened about that time, including Sandy and the closing of this site for several days until after the election.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:07 AM
11 moms liked this

She may be planning for her many lavish vacations during the next 4 yrs....

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

You might be right about the fact that she may be among us.  She might be trolling for CAFEMOM opinions so she can share them with their next candidate to try to win that election, too!

Quoting MichelleSw:

I thought she was here just to answer questions for a period of time... IDk, maybe she is among us. 

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:33 AM
2 moms liked this

That's what she said she was here for; but she never answered MY questions.  And according to many other moms (who apparently weren't supporting her husband), she didn't answer their questions either. sad

Quoting MichelleSw:

GagaNTattooS
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:34 AM
4 moms liked this
Maybe she is working on a plan for more free stuff...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Planning her next freakin' vacation I'm sure. Do we need to share the list again?

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I never questioned the campaigne stunt.

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:37 AM
3 moms liked this

So?

Quoting NWP:

Gee, a lot happened about that time, including Sandy and the closing of this site for several days until after the election.

With light and love

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:39 AM
4 moms liked this

A lot WAS happening during that time and while it was HAPPENING, she wasn't on the shores of Jersey or the streets of demolished Long Beach Island.  She was on HERE.  Just curious...why did she solicit our questions DURING the election; but after the election, she's no where in sight?  Could it be that her "reaching out and being our friend to us" was yet one more way of reeling in those voters???  angel mini  Just saying.

Quoting NWP:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN