Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

‘Fox & Friends’ hosts: Why weren’t we invited to the White House with MSNBC?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

The hosts of a Fox News morning show that created and aired a four-minute, attack ad-style video filled with falsehoods about President Barack Obama during his re-election campaign are wondering why they did not get invited to the White House with other media personalities on Tuesday.

Several reports confirmed on Tuesday that MSNBC hosts Ed Schultz, Lawrence O’Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Al Sharpton had joined other “progressive media” personalities at the White House to meet with the president.

“I’m shocked by that!” Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade exclaimed the next morning. “Invite five talk show hosts in? All from the same channel? That’s outrageous!”

“It might be outrageous, but what I’m saying is I’m not surprised by it,” co-host Gretchen Carlson remarked. “I mean, that station is delivering the message of this administration. So, it makes sense.”

“Yeah, but that particular channel, that’s all they’re going to do anyway,” co-host Steve Doocy opined. “It would be nice to see somebody from CBS, somebody from NBC… Fox News Channel invited as well.”

“Think about it, the president said he’s not talking to Republicans unless they agree to raise the rates,” Kilmeade insisted. “He hasn’t talked to Majority Leader [Eric] Cantor in over a year, but, yet, it’s time to meet the talk show hosts on another channel. That’s incredible.”

“Maybe it was a thank you of sorts for the re-election,” Carlson concluded.

Watch the video below from Fox News’ Fox & Friends, broadcast Dec. 5, 2012.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1vXSs)
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Well referring to the President of the United States as a Kenyan Muslim doesn't help.
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If Fox actually did that, then you would have a point.  Otherwise this is just a typical far left, kissy BS type of post

Quoting _Kissy_:

Well referring to the President of the United States as a Kenyan Muslim doesn't help.

_Kissy_
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Not a news person - c'mon this is the easy stuff, it gets harder from here.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry, I did not see FOX News say such a thing. I saw an individual state it as THEIR opinion.

Quoting _Kissy_:

PamR
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Duh

mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, they WILL miss those 54 Christmas trees   !!!!!!!!!

Twice as many as last year.

Yeah, the economies THAT MUCH better!!!

broncfan
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM

That list of MSNBC people makes me a little ill.  Probably the sorriest excuse for commentators I have ever seen, come on the good Rev. Al?  The libs, and BO, are desperate if they include him.  Let BO roll on, he got 51% not 55, 60, or 75 and people act like it is a f'ing MANDATE on his royal excellence. I wonder if that "little extra  percent of people that were registered and voted" will ever vote again?  but hey they got a bag of groceries and some big promises to do so, and it all worked out for BO.  sit and wait, it is going to get ugly 

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting broncfan:

That list of MSNBC people makes me a little ill.  Probably the sorriest excuse for commentators I have ever seen, come on the good Rev. Al?  The libs, and BO, are desperate if they include him.  Let BO roll on, he got 51% not 55, 60, or 75 and people act like it is a f'ing MANDATE on his royal excellence. I wonder if that "little extra  percent of people that were registered and voted" will ever vote again?  but hey they got a bag of groceries and some big promises to do so, and it all worked out for BO.  sit and wait, it is going to get ugly 

Al Sharpton is their PR guy to keep racism "alive" and "kicking". (imo)

imamomzilla
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

It's official. More libs watch FOX than conservatives.

No wonder their rating are so high!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN