Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

News & Politics - Group Signatures!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a News & Politics group signature to your account. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings' option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the signatures that CafeMom made for us:

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JavaMom2one
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Funny, I was thinking we were getting a "slapping" for personal sigs.  : )  I know the rules asked us not to use sigs for other groups, yes?  Sometimes the default thingy leaves my group sig when I've edited posts.  I don't always catch it.  rofl

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

On CafeMom-run groups, you can promote other groups in your signature, just don't start a post for the sole purpose of promoting that group. :)

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Funny, I was thinking we were getting a "slapping" for personal sigs.  : )  I know the rules asked us not to use sigs for other groups, yes?  Sometimes the default thingy leaves my group sig when I've edited posts.  I don't always catch it.  rofl

JavaMom2one
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Really?  So I'm allowed to wear my sig that shows my group I "own".  I thought it was prohibited so I go without my sig here.  : )

Quoting Cafe Steph:

On CafeMom-run groups, you can promote other groups in your signature, just don't start a post for the sole purpose of promoting that group. :)

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

That's right. You can wear your siggy in any CafeMom-run group - you just can't start a post solely to say, "Hey, look at my siggy and join my group!"  :)

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Really?  So I'm allowed to wear my sig that shows my group I "own".  I thought it was prohibited so I go without my sig here.  : )

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting JavaMom2one:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)