Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

White House a gun free zone ?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 24 Replies
3 moms liked this

So what about it ?  Sounds like a good idea !

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darlingdaisy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

lol. Like that's going to happen.

29again
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM
3 moms liked this

I could support that.  If the numbskull thinks my kid needs no protection, then why does HE?  Yes, I know he is the POTUS, but quite frankly, my kid is more important to me than he is.  So, by all means, let him live work like my kid does.  Please.

PeeperSqueak
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree...........

Love your avatar : )

Quoting 29again:

I could support that.  If the numbskull thinks my kid needs no protection, then why does HE?  Yes, I know he is the POTUS, but quite frankly, my kid is more important to me than he is.  So, by all means, let him live work like my kid does.  Please.

Citygirlk
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Sigh....

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting Citygirlk:

Sigh....

He is a piece of shit Citygirlk, this is what he deserves, this is what he will get for the next 4 years.

Ironically the one thing in life that he has earned.

broncfan
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't see it as people wanting harm to come to the president, I see them as saying he has 4 years of complaints and problems because of his own actions.

I do find it disturbing that one citizen, no matter if it is the president or his children, has a greater right to personal protection than my kids do.  My home and my family deserve to be protected as much as anyone else, including the POTUS.

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM

No one is trying to take that right fROM you...

That is the republican lie

please show me ONCE where the POTUS made any school a gun free zone or home

and where he EVER threatened gun ownership...

Quoting broncfan:

I don't see it as people wanting harm to come to the president, I see them as saying he has 4 years of complaints and problems because of his own actions.

I do find it disturbing that one citizen, no matter if it is the president or his children, has a greater right to personal protection than my kids do.  My home and my family deserve to be protected as much as anyone else, including the POTUS.

Citygirlk
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:04 PM

No.

Quoting broncfan:

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM

If the dems outlaw guns (which we know causes MORE crime) then the POTUS could still have guards armed with bayonets, but the guards would still be armed, just not with guns.

cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Works for me. He wants us to all be unarmed, and vulnerable, but, as with everything else where Obeyme is concerned, the rules don't apply to him, and obviously his minions are going to spin it anyway they can. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)