Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Do You Think Piers Morgan Makes Alex Jones Look Like a Psycho? Or Is Jones Really Nuts?

Posted by   + Show Post

Piers Morgan Makes Gun Nut Alex Jones Look Like a Psycho Without a Single Word (VIDEO)

Posted by Sasha Brown-Worsham on January 9, 2013 

Piers Morgan fights gun nutPiers Morgan isn't a man known for mincing words. But on Monday night, Morgan had gun crazy radio host Alex Jones on his CNN show Piers Morgan Tonight, and the results were insane, indeed. Jones blew up. Acted like a crazy person and basically proved everything Morgan could have said without Morgan having to say many words at all.

This all started when Jones started a petition to deport Morgan for his outspoken views on guns. Basically he believes in gun control. I know, it's a radical notion (eye roll). For Jones, these are fighting words.

And what a fight it was. You have to see it to believe it:

Jones claims the government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. He calls Prozac a mass murder pill (OMG) and he became irrationally furious about Morgan’s nationality. "Don’t try what your ancestors did before," he said ominously. Seriously, what is WRONG with this man?

The more he talked, the more unhinged he became, even challenging Morgan to a fight. Because that's the way to solve a debate. Punch and shoot. Those are GREAT values.

Seriously, this guy did all rational, intelligent gun control advocates the best favor of our lives. Debating someone this insane is pointless. You just stand back and let him prove how totally off his rocker he truly is. It was a shit show in the truest sense of the phrase.

Of course, this is who we are dealing with. One need look no further than any website. Every comments section seems full of gun owners who claim they need guns because of paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories.

Jones doesn't need a gun. Jones needs psychological help and possibly some medication. Whatever he has, firearms aren't the cure.

Morgan was the victor in this debate and he didn't have to whip out a single pithy statement. Jones was all about sinking his own battleship here. As for Morgan's deportation, one thing is clear: Following a crazy man and signing his petition says a lot about who you are. And none of it is good news.

Can you believe what a psycho Jones is?

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Your point?

Quoting Billiejeens:

So you all know - Alex Jones is a left wing loon. (not a medical diagnosis).

He is one of you'alls you deal with him.

He is the leader of the 911 truthers, he thinks banks are poisoning the food supply, he is as left wing as left wing can be.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:50 PM
What do you think that it is?
Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Your point?

Quoting Billiejeens:

He is the leader of the 911 truthers, he thinks banks are poisoning the food supply, he is as left wing as left wing can be.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

They're both nuts - Skip and Skippy, I like to call them - aka Extra Extra Chunky Peanut Butter.

A pox on both their houses. A shrill loud rude man who thinks he is a celebrity, and a shrill loud rude man who is a conspiracy theorist. Oh goody - what a choice.

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cafe Steph:

Morgan was the victor in this debate and he didn't have to whip out a single pithy statement. Jones was all about sinking his own battleship here.

There wasn't a debate.

On one side, Morgan wanted to steer Jones through a series of admissions, then draw a conclusion.

On the other side Jones had no interest in giving Morgan equal time, nor of letting Morgan steer the questioning.  (And, to be fair, Morgan did let Jones have a long uninterrupted opening statement).

Both had their preconceived styles of how they thought this sort of thing should be done, and they'd obviously not come to an agreement on format beforehand.   Who 'won' depends on whose style you think is 'correct'.

I don't think either style is 'correct', although my personal preference is closer to Morgan's style than Jones' style.   It is like two players turning up to a game, one carrying a football and the other carrying a tennis racket.  You can't ask who won the game until you know what the rules were.

They need pre-agreed rules (and, probably, a moderator with a sand timer.   Or maybe with a cattle prod and a gag.  :-)  ).

imamomzilla
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

HEY. Wasn't one of Obama's czars a 911 Truth-er

nativity

imamomzilla
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to blame the victim. Shameful. smh

Quoting Sisteract:

N Lanza was so busy looking for the forest, she could not see the angry tree within her own home. Sad, misguided and had she lived, she would likely have faced many legal challenges. Just the sort of household that should have never been allowed to have a gun -

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

The first time I saw Alex Jones was four years ago when he was trying to convince his listeners that the government was going to do away with our current currency and switch to the Amero. It's the North American Euro. He  predicted that within a year the American dollar would be worthless and that if you didn't get your hands on Ameros, your money was toast. Of course, only the elite had access to the Amero so the rest of us were doomed and economic collapse was imminent. This was four years ago and I'm still waiting.

This kind of bullshit is why we have a gun crazed culture. Adam Lanza's mother was caught up in it. She was arming herself for the pending economic collapse and the chaos that would ensue. Too bad her hypothetical, imaginary threat lead to the very real massacre of children and those who tried to defend them.

It's assholes like Jones who really need to stfu.

Paperfishies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM
They're both extreme, pompous, arrogant fucks. I don't respect either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I don't consider her a victim. I consider her an accomplice.

And, I'm sure Sisteract will agree,  I really don't care about your admonishments. SYH all you want.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting Sisteract:

N Lanza was so busy looking for the forest, she could not see the angry tree within her own home. Sad, misguided and had she lived, she would likely have faced many legal challenges. Just the sort of household that should have never been allowed to have a gun -

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

The first time I saw Alex Jones was four years ago when he was trying to convince his listeners that the government was going to do away with our current currency and switch to the Amero. It's the North American Euro. He  predicted that within a year the American dollar would be worthless and that if you didn't get your hands on Ameros, your money was toast. Of course, only the elite had access to the Amero so the rest of us were doomed and economic collapse was imminent. This was four years ago and I'm still waiting.

This kind of bullshit is why we have a gun crazed culture. Adam Lanza's mother was caught up in it. She was arming herself for the pending economic collapse and the chaos that would ensue. Too bad her hypothetical, imaginary threat lead to the very real massacre of children and those who tried to defend them.

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I ask you to clarify your point and you want me to interpret it?

lol.

You're funny.

Quoting Billiejeens:

What do you think that it is?
Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Your point?

Quoting Billiejeens:

imamomzilla
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM

That's your opinion.

She died, thus making her a victim. That is a fact.

GS

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

I don't consider her a victim. I consider her an accomplice.

And, I'm sure Sisteract will agree,  I really don't care about your admonishments. SYH all you want.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)