Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The Obamas of The World ‘Don’t Want to Save Lives’: The Ted Nugent Gun Interview You’ve Been Waiting For

Posted by   + Show Post

Business

The Obamas of The World ‘Don’t Want to Save Lives’: The Ted Nugent Gun Interview You’ve Been Waiting For

Ted Nugent & Peter Schiff Talk Gun Control

Ted Nugent. (Photo: Getty Images / SL)

Not one to shy away from his support for the Second Amendment, Ted Nugent (i.e. the infamous “Motor City Madman”) during an interview on the Peter Schiff radio show Tuesday threw himself headfirst into the gun control debate.

His purpose? To argue that the loss of gun rights equals the loss of freedom for U.S. citizens.

“This conversation and the importance of focusing on the right to keep and bear arms really is the deciding factor in America versus the rest of the world,” Nugent said. “If the people in power — Michael Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Eric ‘Gun-Running-Attorney-General’ Holder — are you kidding me?”

“To force American citizens into unarmed helplessness,” he added, “that’s their agenda!”

Nugent continued, turning his attention to violent crime statistics published by the F.B.I., Scotland Yard, and the United Nations.

“Where there are more guns in citizens’ hands, not only does crime go down, not only does violent crime go down, but personal assaultive-type crimes like rape, carjacking, and home invasion — they don’t just down, Peter: They go away,” he said.

“Why would you resist that obvious opportunity for an upgrade in reduction of crime? It’s because the Pelosis and the Eric Holders and the Barack Obamas in the world: They don’t want to save lives. They don’t care about reducing crime,” he added. “They are absolutely obsessed with their hatred for firearms!”

Listen to the complete interview here:

Follow Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) on Twitter

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Replies (51-60):
rccmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Well Nugent was right when he said..libs HATE him...LOL

I don't hate him, but I do feel sorry for him. Did he do too much alcohol or drugs that his critical thinking skill are so low?

You just said you don't hate him.. but then you knocked him down basically by asking if alcohol and drugs have fried his "thinking" capabilities... I'm guessing that's a "knock" to Nugent from you and not a positive one..so I'm pretty sure he was right when he said Libs hate him.. 

I'm simply making a critical analysis of what he said in the article. I don't know him well enough to like, dislike, or hate him. I do wonder given his lifestyle if alcohol has impacted his critical thinking skills cause I know some people like that, and after years of alcohol use, they are not as sharp as they used to be.

Actually he is known for being clean and sober. Never got into drugs or alcohol.

I'll give him credit as a guitar god, he's one of the greats but he's batshit crazy.

I find it amusing that so many on the right love him considering he makes Bill Clinton look like a eunuch. Watching some morally superior, Conservative, Christians cheer this hypocritical, man-whore, douchbag is pretty darn funny.

Never alcohol? Then I guess he says it for the attention cause I truly hope he is not that ignorant.

Friday
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The POTUS has done zero unconstitutional things ...feel free to list where is was found to have done anything unconstitutional

Now, he admitted faking being crazy to get out of serving. And that's ok to you

You can no longer claim you don't know that he has multiple kids by multiple women whom he doesn't pay for ...and yet you still show the dirt bag respect and hold him up as example

As for the law, he skirted it by becoming his underage girlfriends guardian, all public record

That's the kind of low life you hold up as a respected figure

But I get grief for liking Bill Maher. Bill might be a foul mouthed stoner but he's more of an upright citizen than the Nuge.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Friday
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Well Nugent was right when he said..libs HATE him...LOL

I don't hate him, but I do feel sorry for him. Did he do too much alcohol or drugs that his critical thinking skill are so low?

You just said you don't hate him.. but then you knocked him down basically by asking if alcohol and drugs have fried his "thinking" capabilities... I'm guessing that's a "knock" to Nugent from you and not a positive one..so I'm pretty sure he was right when he said Libs hate him.. 

I'm simply making a critical analysis of what he said in the article. I don't know him well enough to like, dislike, or hate him. I do wonder given his lifestyle if alcohol has impacted his critical thinking skills cause I know some people like that, and after years of alcohol use, they are not as sharp as they used to be.

Actually he is known for being clean and sober. Never got into drugs or alcohol.

I'll give him credit as a guitar god, he's one of the greats but he's batshit crazy.

I find it amusing that so many on the right love him considering he makes Bill Clinton look like a eunuch. Watching some morally superior, Conservative, Christians cheer this hypocritical, man-whore, douchbag is pretty darn funny.

Never alcohol? Then I guess he says it for the attention cause I truly hope he is not that ignorant.

That's the story. He's just nuts, there's a reason he's called the "Motor City Madman". Considering his reputation with women, maybe it's untreated syphilis. I've read Capone and Hitler had the same problem, makes ya crazy.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Zero people in this administration are trying to take away your right to own a gun

Quoting itsmesteph11:

His purpose? To argue that the loss of gun rights equals the loss of freedom for U.S. citizens.

I don't have time to listen to all but he's right. The Constitution is a list of rights and/ or freedoms and if you remove one that is the loss of a persons freedom.  

As for certain on the left, yes, many of them care nothing about fixing the economy, what they leave for the future generations or how they can save lives. To some, it's pure power to get their own agenda, which they feel is superior to anyone elses through. Period.  

blondekosmic15
I love the Fall. Chill in the air decorated w/ bronze leaves & holidays approaching~
Tuesday at 9:49 PM
by Blonde on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nugent didn't want to save lives either when he SHAT and PISSED his pants to get out of serving our country

I wonder if he was saving his underage girlfriend that he took guardianship of so he could legally take to across state lines to F*ck while on tour

Your buddy Bill Clinton dodged the draft....

First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

blondekosmic15
I love the Fall. Chill in the air decorated w/ bronze leaves & holidays approaching~
Tuesday at 9:49 PM
by Blonde on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Zero people in this administration are trying to take away your right to own a gun

Continue to live in your dream world sweet-a-kins..

Quoting itsmesteph11:

I don't have time to listen to all but he's right. The Constitution is a list of rights and/ or freedoms and if you remove one that is the loss of a persons freedom.  

As for certain on the left, yes, many of them care nothing about fixing the economy, what they leave for the future generations or how they can save lives. To some, it's pure power to get their own agenda, which they feel is superior to anyone elses through. Period.  

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Please link the bill that would strip Americans of their right to own a gun

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Continue to live in your dream world sweet-a-kins..

Quoting itsmesteph11:

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nugent didn't want to save lives either when he SHAT and PISSED his pants to get out of serving our country

I wonder if he was saving his underage girlfriend that he took guardianship of so he could legally take to across state lines to F*ck while on tour

Your buddy Bill Clinton dodged the draft....

First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

You are comparing that to a man who shat his pants and didn't shower for 30 days to fool the government into thinking he couldn't serve?

and I didn't realize we were discussing Clinton...Did someone here hold him up as an example?

shannonnigans
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
The idea of the Christians here, and notably Catholics, rallying around Ted Nugent, has got to be the single most hysterical thing I have seen in four years on CM!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM

him and all his baby moms that he failed to support@ lol

Quoting shannonnigans:

The idea of the Christians here, and notably Catholics, rallying around Ted Nugent, has got to be the single most hysterical thing I have seen in four years on CM!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)