Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama Finds Another Child To Exploit For His Anti-Gun Crusade…

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

From his weekly dddress:

“Since the tragedy in Newtown, I’ve gotten letters from all over the country – including many from our young people. One of them was from 8-year-old Rachel, who lives in Brooklyn, New York. She wrote: “Please do something so that bad people cannot get guns to kill other people. Children should be safe, especially in school.”

Rachel is counting on us. Let’s get this done for her, and let’s make this country a safer place for all our children to learn and grow. “

http:// www .weaselzippers. net/

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
29again
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

*sigh*

I wonder what these children will think when they are all grown up?  Hopefully some of them will be able to understand how they were used to manipulate the dumb masses in this country. 

broncfan
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM
3 moms liked this

poor kids, being used and having parents that let (and I would think encourage) it happen.

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh look, weaselzippers as a source.

(Oh, the things you never think you will type.)

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hmm, why doesn't obama use the kids that used guns to stop instruders and save their own lives and the lives of their family?

imamomzilla
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I know, right? Such a silly name but you gotta see the DUDE who runs the site.

He's a freaking hottie.

embarrassed mini

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Oh look, weaselzippers as a source.

(Oh, the things you never think you will type.)

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You mean like the 12 year old I've been hearing about?

Quoting gsprofval:

Hmm, why doesn't obama use the kids that used guns to stop instruders and save their own lives and the lives of their family?

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, and the son of the sherif who shot one intruder and scared the wounded one and his buddy off to be caught in minutes. The young 15 year old saved the life of him and his sister because he was taught how to use guns by his father.

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting gsprofval:

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if their parents will encourage them to write to the president with their stories and questions?  I wonder if they would be acknowledged?  I hate sounding negative, but this administration has and is making it that way.

Quoting gsprofval:

Yes, and the son of the sherif who shot one intruder and scared the wounded one and his buddy off to be caught in minutes. The young 15 year old saved the life of him and his sister because he was taught how to use guns by his father.

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting gsprofval:

29again
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting gsprofval:

Silly!!  How in the world would they be able to implement common sense solutions to those rabid right-wing gun owners if kids keep pulling extreme stunts like this?

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Obama supports must be so proud of Barry...surprising how he stands tall for someone who stoops so incredibly LOW!!

Way to move forward........NOT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)