Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Take a moment..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today Mitt Romney could have been inaugurated. Obamacare could be history. Deficit busting tax cuts for the wealthy could be coming and drastic cuts to the nations social safety net could be on the horizon. Let's pause a moment to thank God and each other that that did not happen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM
6 moms liked this

I thank God every 4 years for a peaceful inauguration. 

mikiemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM
3 moms liked this

this is so true. On days such as today, I am very proud to be an American. No matter who was elected the beauty of our country is that we do have a peaceful transfer of power with each election.

Quoting Peanutx3:

rccmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM
3 moms liked this

I thank God our democratic process is still in place,and am very grateful to live in such a country, and would be grateful for such freedoms regardless of who won. Yes, I am happy Obama won, but if the will of the people had went the other way, I would still thank God for our democracy.

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Peanutx3:

Yes.  This is not such a smooth process in many parts of the world.

susan115
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I see you are still upset that your neighbor has a nicer car than you.  Don't you think you should see a shrink?  Maybe whin that someone has more than you.  BUT, wait, instead of working at bettering yourself, you are on the computer complaining some people have more than you. 

mikiemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:15 PM

what are you talking about? This makes absolute zero sense. Your ASSumption that people that vote for Obama are poor is well funny. I pay more taxes in a year than most people make.

Quoting susan115:

I see you are still upset that your neighbor has a nicer car than you.  Don't you think you should see a shrink?  Maybe whin that someone has more than you.  BUT, wait, instead of working at bettering yourself, you are on the computer complaining some people have more than you. 

rccmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

????

Quoting susan115:

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM

This was my thought.

Quoting rccmom:

????

Quoting susan115:

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Seems your still upset that Barack Obama is President

That makes me smile

Quoting susan115:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

While Barry wasn't my choice, I too am thankful for a peaceful inauguration.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN