Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I really thought there were some better people.  There are some wonderful ladies in here, on both sides of the issues.  But something like this?  Wow.

And something like "s" backing it?  Sick sick sick - calling one side only something like this mess and backing it like "s" is doing, makes it just about as bad as the ones making those horrible comments - just not including a death threat, but trying to tarnish a side just because that side doesn't agree with her views.  Disgusting.  I do wish CM would come up with an "Ignore Poster" button so people wouldn't even have to read some of the hateful remarks made toward others.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting jcribb16:

Thank you for saying that.  I can't believe one side like that would just automatically assume only the other side would say disgusting things like that.

That's appalling.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How dare you associate the right with these loons..

Barry wasn't my choice, but I don't want him killed. And those that I know who didn't support him, I don't know any of them that want him killed either.

Are you surprised?  I'm not.

Ultra_
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree completely! He is a father and husband and nobody needs to go through all that. It's not funny. The thing is, most of those are kids. They're most likely not right or left yet. Most kids nowadays end up going left. They're just seeking attention and being stupid not realizing what could happen next. Ugh!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Barry wasn't my choice, but I don't want him killed. And those that I know who didn't support him, I don't know any of them that want him killed either.

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM

A few crazies don't make it the whole right, sweet-a-kins.  Just like a few crazies on your left side don't make it the whole left.  I could turn that around and say that the ignorance of the one spouting against the right only, is also disgusting.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

me neither , the ignorance of the right is disgusting

When Sergeant Martha Nash reported for duty at the Manatee County, Fla., Sheriff's Office on Sept. 29,

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting jcribb16:

Thank you for saying that.  I can't believe one side like that would just automatically assume only the other side would say disgusting things like that.

That's appalling.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Are you surprised?  I'm not.

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

You don't like what she's wearing?  Or is this another slam against a remark made that you are accusing of only being a righty?  

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

In the meanwhile...

Once again, Michelle Obama wears inaugural gown by Jason Wu 

What do you think? Should she have picked a new up-and-coming designer or stuck with what worked?
Once again, Michelle Obama wears inaugural gown by Jason Wu 
What do you think? Should she have picked a new up-and-coming designer or stuck with what worked?

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Like someone tried with me?  

Quoting tnmomofive:

Good thing because you havent the power to officially claim me not an American.The slim majority by the way..

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Thank you very much.

Quoting nanaofsix531:

There I changed the heading.Everyone happy now?

ms-superwoman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Ahh the wonderful world of twitter.c

RLT2
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM

that's disgusting

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Agree.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Stephanie329
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
There are a few fanatics in this group that will love this nastiness. For the most part, I'm hoping most that don't like Obama do not want to see him gunned down. The few bad apples don't mean they all stink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)