Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Anti-God is Anti-American

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 49 Replies

DISCUSS.

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rccmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I would say it is ignorance, but I really think it is willful stupidity. I'm not sure either, but I think treason only applies for when we are at war.  

mikiemom
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Pure Bull shit - discuss

littlemoments99
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Well....their thinking is very logical. I am sure that if Obama keeps pressing his luck we are going to have a civil war of some type. Obama is the most anti Godly president that I know about. He has pretty much declared war with God by going against Israel and by attacking our religious rights. 

mikiemom
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

No treason applies all the time. However It is not unamerican to not believe in God as we have this little gem of a right called Religious Freedom which means we are free to not believe in the christian god or any god at all and still be Good United States Citizens.

Quoting rccmom:

I would say it is ignorance, but I really think it is willful stupidity. I'm not sure either, but I think treason only applies for when we are at war.  

mikiemom
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorryyou must not understand the concept of logic Bwahaha ha ha laughing 

Quoting littlemoments99:

Well....their thinking is very logical. I am sure that if Obama keeps pressing his luck we are going to have a civil war of some type. Obama is the most anti Godly president that I know about. He has pretty much declared war with God by going against Israel and by attacking our religious rights. 

Obama has not attacked your religious rights, you are free to believe and worship as you choose. Sorry but just because others are allowed to not believe as you do is not an attack on your religion.

Kat31
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I was going to say no one actually would agree with this drivel, but I guess I'll just sit back and find out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlemoments99
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Tell that to the Catholic employers in New York. Or how about Hobby Lobby. They are being forced to pay for something they don't believe in or be fined. That's going against our religious rights.

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting littlemoments99:

Obama has not attacked your religious rights, you are free to believe and worship as you choose. Sorry but just because others are allowed to not believe as you do is not an attack on your religion.

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM
4 moms liked this

I hope everyone who is donating to Rev. Briggs church is satisfied that he's using the funds for these incredibly important and well-reasoned billboards.  I'm sure that Jesus would much rather the money be used this way than in, say, feeding the hungry.

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Following that logic, they've been doing so for a long time.

Catholic employees can use their wages to pay for abortions, after all.

Quoting littlemoments99:

Tell that to the Catholic employers in New York. Or how about Hobby Lobby. They are being forced to pay for something they don't believe in or be fined. That's going against our religious rights.

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting littlemoments99:

doomshroom
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM
why do religious rights only apply to Christians? doesn't it go against my religious rights that i have to put my hand on a bible to take oath? or that the rest of us have to make up for the taxes that churches don't have to pay?

ETA this was supposed to be quoting littlemoments99
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)