Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hilary Clinton Testifies

Posted by   + Show Post

Hilary Clinton is testifying before Congress about Benghazi now.  Anyone watching?  

She hammered home the idea that we need to provide better resources to protect our Ambassadors overseas, particularly in this region of the world.  

I think she did a great job with her statement, now the questions are starting.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
SweetChild63
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:58 PM

And????

Quoting Billiejeens:

To delay it..................

Quoting Friday:

You must be mistaken, she faked the flu, fainting and a head injury to get out of it so it's obviously not her.

rccmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The people that accuse her of faking a flu, fall, concussion and blood clot are lowlives themselves ...they think that because its what they would do.

There is no evidence that she faked anything including a hospital stay where her daughter was seen distraught

Honestly the right wingers are so disgusting these days, harassing sandy hook victims and accusing a sick woman of being a fake liar

It says more about them than anything

Your last sentence. I honestly think that the way some speak of the Sec of State says a lot about what is in their hearts.

PamR
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

FYI - Secretary Clinton is the most admired woman in the world for the 11th straight year.  Just sayin'.

SweetChild63
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I watched. Rand Paul was just a grandstanding ass. Only a handful asking intelligent questions. HIllary did debunk a lot of the tin foil hat wearing crowd: The state dept. does not us IM to communicate at all. There was no camera equipt drone transmitting the event. Of course there will be the raving wackos who spin into the ground claiming she's lying because they read it on some right wing  fiction blog written by some loser living in his mother's basement.

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM
3 moms liked this

It all lies anyway, first she tried to out, now she is turning it into a sob story. 

yep pretty good acting i would say

Quoting mikiemom:

From what I've seen on the news sounds like she is holding her own in the shark tank. I see the nasty comments from the normal crowd. If ya'll aren't going to take her testimony seriously why was it so important that she testify.

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hillary, the great manipulator.  She lived up to her nick name.  Disgusting.......

PamR
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Quoting pj2becca21:

It all lies anyway, first she tried to out, now she is turning it into a sob story. 

yep pretty good acting i would say

Quoting mikiemom:

From what I've seen on the news sounds like she is holding her own in the shark tank. I see the nasty comments from the normal crowd. If ya'll aren't going to take her testimony seriously why was it so important that she testify.

What was lies?  Specifically?

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Not by those that know her or work with her.

Quoting PamR:

FYI - Secretary Clinton is the most admired woman in the world for the 11th straight year.  Just sayin'.

PamR
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Not by those that know her or work with her.

Quoting PamR:

Who?

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)