Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

No Word from Hillary During Benghazi Attack

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

Neither the secretary of defense nor the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff spoke to the secretary of state during the 8-hour attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. At a Thursday hearing in the Senate, Republican Ted Cruz asked both Leon Panetta and Martin Dempsey, "In between 9:42 p.m., Benghazi time, when the first attacks started, and 5:15 am, when Mr. Doherty and Mr. Woods lost their lives, what converations did either of you have with Secretary Clinton?"

"We did not have any conversations with Secretary Clinton," Panetta responded.

"And General Dempsey, the same is true for you?" Cruz asked. Dempsey confirmed this. Watch the video below:

Hmmm, and Hillary wasn't involved either?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/no-word-hillary-during-benghazi-attack_700410.html

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

speechless

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG. As the truth trickles out, it gets worse and worse. Why didn't they just admit this FIVE MONTHS AGO??

It's bad enough having 4 Americans murdered. It's bad enough that perhaps there were some mistakes made by the administration (ie, the entire Executive Branch).

But for people to very likely have committed egregious errors, then to stonewall and do a cover up to save face and because of an election - is mind-boggling, and makes me feel physically ill.

If a similar thing - or a business disaster - had happened, a private employer would fire those leaders so fast, it would make your head spin.

Governmental leaders WORK FOR US. WE pay them. These people need to be held accountable - just as all of us are held accountable by our employers.  

Why aren't more liberals speaking out? I'm pretty sure Amb. Stevens was a Democrat. Liberals claim to care for everyone, to speak for oppressed people, for people being mistreated. How about Americans murdered?Their silence here is deafening. And they keep repeating the mantra of the mainstream media, and are not asking the questions they would ask if this were a Republican administration. If it were, there would be some high profile firings, at minimum.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Ooops, I posted this topic as well.  

I cannot believe the audacity of this administration.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Sadly, I can.

Quoting jcrew6:

Ooops, I posted this topic as well.  

I cannot believe the audacity of this administration.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN