Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is Bizarre: Accused cop-killer left manifesto praising Obama, Hillary, Piers Morgan, gun control

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 47 Replies

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/#top

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorners-car-found-flames-beat-mountain/story?id=18427632

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/07/mass-killer-manifesto-endotrses-hillary-gun-control-elite-media

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568231-504083/christopher-dorner-manhunt-ex-cops-manifesto-promises-warfare-on-lapd/

Dorner, a former Los Angeles police officer and Navy reservist, is believed to have killed one police officer and injured two others early this morning in Riverside, Calif. He is also accused of killing two civilians on Sunday after releasing a scathing "manifesto" alleging grievances committed by the police department while he worked for it and warning of coming violence toward cops.

~~

Chris Dorner, the former police officer suspected of being behind the murder rampage presently unfolding in Los Angeles, has apparently left behind a manifesto addressed to America that the media are already selectively reporting on to leave out the more inconvenient portions. You see, there is no political upside for the media to reveal the politics of this suspected madman.

What is being reported as Mr. Dorner's manifesto not only endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and vigorously defends Barack Obama and the Democrats' current gun control push; he also savages the NRA's Wayne LaPierre while expressing all kinds of love for some of the biggest stars in the left-wing media -- by name.

No Tea Partier is this suspected mass murderer, who just might be politically motivated:

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings.

Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist.

Mr. Dorner also seems to have a soft spot for those the media tells us are "safe" Republicans to like, such as George H. W. Bush and Chris Christie,

"the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary."...

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:40 PM
4 moms liked this

According to quite a few on this site, it is the gun loving conservatives who are into killing people. 

Perhaps, now it's time to stop blaming the guns. Stop singling out a political party...

AND START addressing the REAL ISSUE? 

jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM

The manifesto is rather long.... 

Here is the site

jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM

This man is still on the run...

Thomigirl
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Who gives a shit whether he 'praised Obama'. He's a cowardly piece of shit that murdered people.

ashellbell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
**sigh**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM

When did the msm start reporting on this?  I never watch msm, so I don't know how little nationwide coverage they've been giving this, since it doesn't fit their agenda of blaming right wing media.  Nor is it about a guy who was able to buy "assault rifles"  and thousands of rounds of ammo on line, yada, yada, yada.  This happened Sunday night.

Dorner served in the Navy, earning a rifle marksman ribbon and pistol expert medal. He was assigned to a naval undersea warfare unit and various aviation training units, according to military records. He took leave from the LAPD for a six-month deployment to Bahrain in 2006 and 2007.

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/searchers-struggle-to-pick-up-trail-former-los-angeles-cop-wanted-in-killing/#ixzz2KN0ddpDM

After the navy, he joined LAPD.   A couple of years ago, he filed a complaint against another officer and said that she had kicked a mentally ill person she was arresting.  When it was investigated, he wasn't believed.  The two people he killed....the daughter of the police captain who represented him in discipline hearings, and her husband or fiancee.  I'm not sure if they fired him, or if he quit.

Edit to clarify:  When he filed his accusations against his fellow officer and they were found to be false, he then went around the bend on slinging racial charges at them.  They held the discipline hearing because of his filing the false charge.  He was then fired.  So, he blamed his captain, whom he apparently didn't think represented him well enough, and the entire pd.

Apparently he's been off the deep end for quite a while.  One of his ex girlfriends posted on her facebook page a couple of years ago that she had to break up with him because he was violent.  That would probably fit within this time frame.

grandma B

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Crickets......no comments from the peanut gallery, because they can't blame this on the easy availability of assault rifles.  Actually, they haven't said what kind of gun he used.  The guy's a sharp shooter.  Any kind of a gun with a long range site would do, I assume.

Oh, and this isn't a white guy either.

Thomigirl
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

What crickets? I responded but you must not have seen if over all this bullshit rhetoric. WTF does his race have to do with anything?

Quoting grandmab125:

Crickets......no comments from the peanut gallery, because they can't blame this on the easy availability of assault rifles.  Actually, they haven't said what kind of gun he used.  The guy's a sharp shooter.  Any kind of a gun with a long range site would do, I assume.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM

The media has been largely quiet on this guy.  The scared part... He is STILL on the run.  Yet, a mental kid commits massacre-suicide and its all the news talks about.  The gun.  How he got the gun.  

There is a definite difference in media coverage.. 

Quoting grandmab125:

jcrew6
by Jenney on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Compare the media coverage of this guy vs other recent shootings.   If one could get their head out their ass long enough they would see the inconsistencies.  

Quoting Thomigirl:

What crickets? I responded but you must not have seen if over all this bullshit rhetoric. WTF does his race have to do with anything?

Quoting grandmab125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)