Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Why is it not mentioned here

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  • 64 Replies
2 moms liked this

when 2 black teens to kill a baby in his stroller, in broad daylight?  Why is that not even mentioned?  A 17 yo and a 14 yo walked up to the mother walking down the street at 9 am, and demanded money, pointed a gun at her.  She had no money, so these two monsters shot her baby, right in front of her.  I haven't heard a word about it from President "if I had a son" Obama.....  He must be too concerned about keeping the WH tours on hold, and making sure that we the people feel the sequester.   Does no one care about the babies anymore?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/22/georgia-infant-stroller-killed/2008681/

There is video at the link, as well.

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessilin0113
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I've read a lot about it, here and elsewhere.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
29again
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Quoting jessilin0113:

I've read a lot about it, here and elsewhere.

Really?  I haven't seen a post on it here in this group...  Can you give me a link?  Please?

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You really think the President should speak out on every murder?  With all the gun violence out there it would be a full time job to speak out on every horrible murder.

29again
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

No, not every single one.  He wouldn't ever get done with the ones in his hometown if he did so...  However, he did insert himself into a couple of other high-profile, nationally reported crimes.  This one was also nationally reported, but there is a marked difference with the perpetrators.  I did expect to hear something from him about this particular case, though, seeing how cold-blooded it was, and how YOUNG the victim was.  I also thought I would find a post about it on here, but I haven't been able to find one.  So, I posted something about it.

Quoting trippyhippy:

You really think the President should speak out on every murder?  With all the gun violence out there it would be a full time job to speak out on every horrible murder.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn, first I have heard of it.  How horrible.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Anyone, I do not care, black, white, purple green.  they need the death penalty.  We need to cull jackfucks like that from society.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

IMO, there's your reason right there.

Quoting 29again:

No, not every single one.  He wouldn't ever get done with the ones in his hometown if he did so...  However, he did insert himself into a couple of other high-profile, nationally reported crimes.  This one was also nationally reported, but there is a marked difference with the perpetrators.  I did expect to hear something from him about this particular case, though, seeing how cold-blooded it was, and how YOUNG the victim was.  I also thought I would find a post about it on here, but I haven't been able to find one.  So, I posted something about it.

Quoting trippyhippy:

29again
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Carpy:

Anyone, I do not care, black, white, purple green.  they need the death penalty.  We need to cull jackfucks like that from society.

ITA.

29again
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
3 moms liked this

I wondered.  The fact that they are teens and therefore not able to legally  own a gun in the first damn place doesn't fit the gun owner control narrative, does it?  ;)  

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting trippyhippy:

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

There's that too...big smile mini

They don't fit the 'white male' profile, the gov't wants us to swallow.

Quoting 29again:

I wondered.  The fact that they are teens and therefore not able to legally  own a gun in the first damn place doesn't fit the gun owner control narrative, does it?  ;)  

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting trippyhippy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN