Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack

Posted by   + Show Post

Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack

Earlier today, there was an apparent bombing near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that, according to preliminary reports, has left two people dead and dozens more injured.

In response, and utterly without any evidence, frequent Fox News contributor Erik Rush tweeted out a message blaming the bombing on Muslim terrorists, saying "Everybody do the National Security Ankle Grab! Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon! #bostonmarathon."

That prompted another Twitter user to chastize Rush for making such unsupported accusations, which prompted Rush to respond with a call for all Muslims to be killed:

FILED UNDER

PEOPLE:

Erik Rush
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
PamR
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Really?  Where? No serious news organization has indicated there is any evidence of who is responsible.

Quoting Carpy:

Some sites are blaming the right already.  Why don't you go post them as well?

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I sent you the link to his twitter feed.You think that is propaganda?

• Here is some more for you.ROTFLMAO!

News about Erik Rush

bing.com/news

Quoting Carpy:

Why do you get your news from propaganda sites?

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM

We do not even know who did the bombing as of this writing no one has claimed responsibility.

ashellbell
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Seriously, I really think if this was an international attack of terrorism, someone would be claiming it. Period. 9/11? I recall those involved proudly owned up to their work. I could be wrong. I think this was political. It was either a nutter on the left or a nutter on the right. The location, the day, the people...I just think whoever did this is a citizen. I feared people would go for the Muslim community right off the bat, I was just hoping they wouldn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sashamom03
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Know one knows who's responsible. It could be someone who wanted to run in the marathon, but didn't qualify. It could be an American for all we know who is trying to frame the former terrorists of this country.
buttersworth
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Who IS this guy? He sounds like an @ss.

buttersworth
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

No one owned up to anything for sure, that we know of, back then. All we know is what the news told us while they aired the same videos of bin laden over and again throughout the next couple years every time it was claimed that he spoke.

Quoting ashellbell:

Seriously, I really think if this was an international attack of terrorism, someone would be claiming it. Period. 9/11? I recall those involved proudly owned up to their work. I could be wrong. I think this was political. It was either a nutter on the left or a nutter on the right. The location, the day, the people...I just think whoever did this is a citizen. I feared people would go for the Muslim community right off the bat, I was just hoping they wouldn't.

grandmab125
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Some inconsequential twit.  Which makes this post about as newsworthy as a bump on a log.  Intelligent people on the right don't pay attention to idiots like him.

Quoting buttersworth:

Who IS this guy? He sounds like an @ss.

grandma B

ashellbell
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
True story. I'd almost prefer this attack to be one of our own. It sucks to say that but I don't want the tension and hate from 9/11 to return.

Quoting buttersworth:

No one owned up to anything for sure, that we know of, back then. All we know is what the news told us while they aired the same videos of bin laden over and again throughout the next couple years every time it was claimed that he spoke.

Quoting ashellbell:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
buttersworth
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM

what do you mean 'one of our own?" -oh never mind, i re-read your initial comment. you think it's a citizen.

but that wouldn't stop ANY tension. and what on earth would lead you to believe THAT? there is nothing at all that would point anyone to believe that at this time according to all that is so far public.

you know, it's funny that people lambast "conspiracy theorists" but it is the  "conspiracy theorists" who have been predicting immediately, before the blame came, that this atrocious act would be blamed on tea party people or something like that

and here it is

Quoting ashellbell:

True story. I'd almost prefer this attack to be one of our own. It sucks to say that but I don't want the tension and hate from 9/11 to return.

Quoting buttersworth:

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN